Knowing where your child is at all times is your number one priority, but it takes a single moment for your child to wander too far for comfort, or to get lost in a crowded place. Luckily, HomeSecurityStore.com has brought you the NEW & IMPROVED Mommy I'm Here Child Locator Alert System, which will help you keep track of your children in some of the most populated areas, including shopping malls, theme parks, and even airports.
Several versions of the Mommy I'm Here Child Locator Alert System have hit the market before. Previous Brown and Pink versions of the Mommy I'm Here Teddy Bear unit have served as effective but basic wireless locators that activate an audible alarm with the push of a single button, thereby pointing you to the direction of your lost or missing child. Of course, this procedure requires that you first notice your child has wandered off at all, which can compromise his or her safety when time is truly of the essence.
The new and improved Mommy I'm Here Child Locator Alert System, however, comes in the shape of an adorable BLUE Teddy Bear receiver that can be strapped to your child's shoe or belt, along with a small keychain transmitter that won't get lost. Unlike previous versions, this BLUE model has introduced a highly sophisticated VIRTUAL BOUNDARY feature that will signal the keychain transmitter the SECOND your child has wandered more than 25 feet away using a series of very loud 90db chirps. Once you've been alerted, you simply push the button on the keychain transmitter and the Teddy Bear will beep very loudly, letting you know precisely in which direction your child can be found while drawing attention to any situation they may find themselves in. Additionally, you can press the button at any time to find your child if they are within 25 feet and not automatically setting the keychain transmitter alarm off.
With the BLUE Mommy I'm Here Child Locator Alert System you'll never have to worry about damage or false alarms either, as the unit is durable, tamper resistant, water proof, and devoid of any small parts than can be swallowed.
- Attaches to child's shoe or belt
- Wireless activation up to 150 feet
- Distance alert warns you when your child wanders approx 30 feet away
- Emits series of 90 db beeps when alarm is activated
- Handy keychain remote parent unit
- Water and shock resistant
- Tamper resistant and durable, even when worn by active toddlers
- No small parts and cannot easily be taken apart, to prevent choking or harm to your child
- Superior to other products in quality of build, appearance and functionality
- Ideal for keeping your child more safe and gives parents peace of mind when out in busy public areas
How To Operate
- Attach the Mommy I'm Here! Teddy Bear Receiver to your child's shoe or belt, using the laces or Velcro Straps
- Attach Wireless Transmitter to your key ring or simply place in your pocket
- Turn Teddy Bear Receiver ON until a RED-LIGHT illuminates on the Teddy Bear's tummy
- The transmitter and receiver establish their own proprietary frequency
- Push the button on your Wireless Transmitter once to activate the Teddy Bear Receiver
- You will hear a few faint beeps
- The unit is armed and ready for use