The SP-3 - Visonic SP-3 Speech Processor Module is an advanced electronic record/playback module for short voice messages that will let you record and playback up to 20 seconds of audio. Designed for manual recording and electronically triggered playback, the SP-3 provides 1 Watt of audio output.
The SP-3 - Visonic SP-3 Speech Processor Module is designed primarily as an inexpensive easy-to-install automatic announcer that can be triggered by motion detectors or any type of momentary switch. So this can be used in places like elevators, stairwells, corridors, or any other location of your choosing where people passing by can be automatically greeted by verbal warnings, announcements, guidance or advertisements!
- Includes a built-in microphone and an easily accessible RECORD pushbutton
- Loudspeaker terminals are provided for direct connection to an external loudspeaker
- Selectable message recording using an internal microphone (INT) or an external audio source (EXT)
- One time or continuous playback options
- Can be installed in the alarm's system control panel or inside the loudspeaker housing
- EEPROM memory type (no need for backup battery)
- 12 VDC 15% power supply
- Current consumption of 6mA (standby), 25 mA (record), 300 mA peak (playback)