The WR200 is a dual-output wireless receiver that is compatible with a wide variety of 12-bit wireless devices. This can include several door/window transmitters, motion, smoke and glass-break detectors, keypads and range-extending repeaters. The WR200 can be integrated easily into any alarm or security system. The WR200 only responds to transmissions that include the same system code. You can select the system code from up to 256 possible combinations and apply it system-wide by using the 8-position DIP switch on each device.
A special "channel selector" enables setting the receiver output to respond to one of four possible communication channels of the transmitters. Each channel can be used for any type of alarm, such as emergency call, motion, smoke, etc. If the correct system code and channel are detected, the unit activates the corresponding relay output. The WR200-2B can also monitor the transmitter's battery charge.
- Designed for security, alarm and control applications
- Easily integrated into virtually any alarm control panel
- Secure communication with transmitting device based on user-defined system code (selected from 256 possible combinations)
- 1 output
- 11-14 Volt DC or AC power supply
- Available in two optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Supports the complete variety of Visonic 12-bit wireless devices