The WRP is a microprocessor controlled wireless repeater, designed to relay digital data between wireless transmitters and a target receiver. Repeater links are required when the target receiver is beyond the range of at least some of the wireless transmitters and is therefore incapable of receiving transmissions directly.
The WRP-600 repeater can simultaneously support both Visonic 12-bit wireless products and a fully supervised PowerCode wireless system coexisting in the same area.
- Extends communication range between transmitters and their target receiver
- Supports Visonic 12-bit and PowerCode wireless products except CodeSecure(TM) devices
- Up to 16 repeaters can be used in a system
- Each repeater can simultaneously support adjacent 12-bit and PowerCode systems
- Power supply options: 14 VDC or 12 VAC (not included)
- 9 Volt rechargeable backup battery (not included)
- Compact and easily installed