The CL-8A is a digital, code-operated keypads for indoor access control and remote control applications. The keypad can function with virtually every security control panel on the market, and is suitable for surface mounting or flush mounting in a standard single-gang switchbox.
- Self-contained, suitable for flush and surface mounting; supplied with a surface mounting box.
- Includes a 10 A relay, which operates the door strike or performs any desired switching function.
- Programmable on site by use of its own keyboard.
- Non-volatile EEPROM stores programmed data; unaffected by power failure.
- Up to 56 different 1-8 digit user codes can be programmed.
- More than 100 million code combinations are possible.
- User codes may be individually deleted.
- Programmable AUXILIARY open-collector output with seven powerful operating modes.
- Each user code programmable to operate the RELAY, or the AUXILIARY output, or BOTH.
- Programmable relay contact closure duration; toggle (latch/ unlatch) mode may be selected if required.
- PANIC output triggered by pressing the # and * keys simultaneously.
- Three built-in LED indicators.
- REQUEST TO EXIT remote input trips the relay with a remote switch or a detector.
- A penalty timer locks out the keypad for 30 seconds after three consecutive inputs of erroneous codes.
- An AMBUSH digit, if entered after the last digit of the user code, sends a one-second pulse to the PANIC output.
- 9 to 16 or 22 to 26 Volts AC/DC operation.