The SRN-2000 is the only universal PIR you can truly standardize on without compromising. It combines several different design techniques to master the industry's biggest problem - false alarms. An outstanding variety of 45 easy-to-change lenses is available for the SRN-2000 from the "Super Red Lens Library":
- 9 wide-angle lenses up to 140deg.
- 3 long-range corridors up to 36 m (120 ft)
- 6 pet alleys
- 3 finger curtains
- 8 lenses for combined ceiling and room coverage
- 10 unique lenses for multiple 2-3 room and corridor coverage
- 6 solid curtains.
The "Super-Red Lens Library" provides the most extensive selection of coverages and saves you time and money in every installation.
- 30deg. Vertical and Horizontal Adjustments
- 0-5 m (0-17 ft) Installation Height
- Visible Pattern Locator
- Surface, Corner and Flush Mounting
- Switchable Walk-Test Indicator
- N.C. Silent Relay
- Tamper Switch
- Low Current Drain: 17 mA
- 9-16 VDC Supply Voltage
False Alarm Immunity
- Programmable Pulse Counter - to virtually eliminate environmental disturbances
- Adjustable Coverage Range - to adjust coverage range to room size
- Unprecedented RF Immunity - rejects RF interference up to 1000 MHz
- Light Rejection Filter - rejects visible light variations
- Maskable Lens Patterns - to block thermal disturbances
- Test-Point - to identify and eliminate background disturbances
- Dual-Element Low-Noise Pyroelectric Detector - rejects thermal variations with maximum signal-to-noise ratio.