The WT211 is a 12-bit miniature waterproof wrist-worn transmitter, designed for elderly and disabled people. It provides an ideal solution for personal emergency signaling and other applications where the transmitter needs to be within easy reach at all times.
The transmitter is waterproof and suitable for wearing even in a shower or for use in other wet environments such as, factories, hospitals, gardens, pools, rain conditions etc. Its attractive ergonomic design makes WT-211 easy to wear as a regular watch.
When activated, the WT-211 transmits a 12-bit message, selected by an internal DIP switch from 256 possible combinations. To assure reliable operation, an LED lights during transmission indicating that the battery is in good condition. An easy-to-use 4-channel selector enables users to program the transmitter to activate any one of the receiver's four outputs.
This comfortable and attractive miniature wrist-transmitter is compatible with Visonic wireless receivers of the WR-200 and WR-300 series and other 12-bit devices. It is available in two frequency bands to comply with international standards, and is approved for use in most countries.
- Easy to wear as a wristband
- Attractive, comfortable, ergonomic, waterproof design
- Single button programmable to activate any one of the receiver's 4 outputs
- Superior transmission range
- 3 V standard lithium battery
- Visible low battery indication
- Available in two optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with all Visonic WR-200/WR-300 wireless receivers and 12-bit