SP-3 Speech Processor in a Small Speaker Housing
AV-1 is a high quality natural voice announcer that is based on the SP-3 advanced speech processor module that was specifically developed for use in customized voice announcer systems.
For those who require a speech processor and a speaker in one convenient unit, the AV-1 module is an ideal module. It accommodates a speech processor in an attractive speaker housing. Just record a message, connect the triggering device and place where desired - that is all!
- Can be used in conjunction with standard fire or burglar alarm systems
- Permits vending machines, elevator and safety equipment to "speak out"
- Can be used in retail locations - a motion detector can trigger verbal advertisement for a potential customer
- Can operate with a smoke detector, alarm systems and automatic dialers
- Up to 20 seconds recording Duration
- EEPROM memory
- Triggering methods - positive voltage, negative (ground) potential, momentary short circuit contact closure or upon power up
- 1W output
- Powered by 12 VDC 15%
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.8 x 8.2 x 3.2 cm (4.65 x 4.0 x 1.25 in.)
- Current consumption - 25 mA (Standby), 35 mA (Record), 300 mA peak (playback)
- Weight 140g (5.25 oz)