The SIP-100 offers detection with a long range of 300 ft. and a total of three outputs: two separate outputs for far and near areas and another for creep-zone detection.
Multiple outputs are useful for activating video transmission systems and controlling PTZ cameras. The detection angle in the main area of the SIP-5030 and SIP-100 can be adjusted to easily match the camera field of view. And, the creep zone detector can be used for detection below and around the unit.
The SIP-100 are also equipped with anti-rotation and anti-masking functions, which can detect vandalism or tampering with the unit.
DISCLAIMER: This product has NO pet tolerance and was designed for commercial use with cameras for video verification purposes. Use-in-non-verified applications will not be supported by the manufacturer.
The AVF-1 viewfinder and OPM-WT walk tester tools are required for proper installation.
- Six dual pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding
- Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Max 13ft installation height
- Anti-rotation with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking with photo-beam
- Sensitivity selector for creep/near/far area independently
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- Number of Outputs Selector (SIP-100 only)
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Built-in creep zone detector