The HUSD-15BM is a Form C (SPDT), dual button hold-up switch that is designed to generate an alarm condition only when both buttons are pressed simultaneously, thus preventing accidental triggering.
The housing of this series is specially designed with a status window, red (alarm) and blue (armed), to verify the switch condition. The housing mounting screw is concealed to provide additional tampering protection. The built-in UL approved microswitch design generates an alarm condition when the cover is removed or damaged. The terminal strip consists of three wire ports that provide a firm and secure wiring installation.
The HUSD-15BM is designed for momentary operation.
- Dual button activation to eliminate accidental triggering
- SPDT transfer contact for supervised loop
- Terminal strip with three wire terminals
- Tamper protected switch mechanism using UL listed microswitch
- Concealed mounting screw
- Status window indicator
- White plastic case housing