When it comes to heavy duty PIR detectors, none is sturdier or more powerful than the Optex SIP-5030. Meant to be used with a CCTV, this PIR Detector offers wide-angle detection over large outdoor areas by using three dual element pyroelectric sensors. The Optex SIP-5030 is especially designed to reduce the chances of false-alarms, as it can not only discern between human beings and a change in ambient temperature, but its double conductive shielding protects against being set off by car headlights or reflected sunlight.
The unit can be installed up to 13 ft high and has an nearly unbeatable range of 165 x 100 ft wide! It also features passive infrared detection, 80 (far and near area) and 18 (creep zone) detection zones, 11 - 16V DC power input, and measures a mere 11 x 4 x 11 inches!
DISCLAIMER: This product has NO pet tolerance and was designed for commercial use with cameras for video verification purposes. Use-in-non-verified applications will not be supported by the manufacturer.
The AVF-1 viewfinder and OPM-WT walk tester tools are required for proper installation.
- Six dual pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding
- Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Max 13ft installation height
- Anti-rotation with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking with photo-beam
- Sensitivity selector for creep/near/far area independently
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- Number of Outputs Selector (SIP-100 only)
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Built-in creep zone detector