Honeywell's Voice Keypads let you easily add voice to any VISTA control! They actually talk to the homeowner-providing security system status and zone information in clear, spoken English (i.e. "AWAY" or "STAY"). A host of convenient, user-friendly features make security system operation easier than ever. Best of all, there's no additional hardware to buy or wires to run-saving you time and money. Sounds like a great opportunity to us.
Talking Fixed English Display Keypad
The 6150V Talking Fixed English Display Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. It takes the guesswork out of security system operation by speaking system status and zone information in plain English. Homeowners can also use the 6150V to record and playback voice messages.
The attractive white console blends perfectly with any decor, and features a contoured, removable door that conceals soft-touch illuminated keys. The oversized function keys remain easily accessible even when the keypad door is closed. The 6150V has a large backlit fixed glass display that uses three-digit zone numbers.
- Speaks system status and zone information
- System status displayed in fixed English
- Family message center
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
- No confusing blinking lights
- Four programmable function keys
- Soft-touch rubber keys, continuously backlit for visibility
- White with removable door; fits any decor