Video surveillance systems are essential to any home security setup, but motion sensors capable of adequately detecting a potential intruder can be that extra security boost you need to make sure you catch any suspicious activity on camera.
The REDWALL Super Intelligent PIR Detector isn't your ordinary detection device. Meant to be used with your surveillance system, this sturdy and durable unit is an outdoor motion sensor able to detect moving objects within an impressive and virtually unmatched 100 x 65 feet wide, and uses a rotating 3-axis accelerometer to warn of subversion reorientation and make sure that nothing in its path goes unnoticed. What makes this unit truly sophisticated, however, is its high-tech sensitivity feature that lets it discern between moving objects and changing weather conditions. The sensitivity feature can be adjusted to low, medium or high, and is meant to eliminate any chance of a false alarm.
The REDWALL Super Intelligent PIR Detector is also fully tamper proof, to prevent sensors being re-aligned by unauthorised personnel or obscured by bagging etc.
DISCLAIMER: This product has NO pet tolerance and was designed for commercial use with cameras for video verification purposes. Use-in-non-verified applications will not be supported by the manufacturer.
The AVF-1 viewfinder and OPM-WT walk tester tools are required for proper installation.
- Intelligent PIR Detection System
- Three dual pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding
- Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Anti-rotation with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking with Active infrared technology
- Sensitivity selector for independent near / far area
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- Independent N.C. and N.O. outputs
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing