You don't want to get stuck dealing with water damage. With the Sonin Water Alarm with Dual Sensors any fear you have of leaks or overflows can be eliminated, as this small but powerful unit is equipped with everything you need to prevent an hydro-disaster.
The Sonin Water Alarm features an impressive 85 decibel alarm that is capable of sounding for up to 3 days, ensuring that even if you're not around to notice, someone will definitely hear it. The unit can be used for a multitude of reasons ranging from detecting leaks in baths, kitchens and laundries, to alerting you that water has reached desired levels when trying to monitor the filling of pools, rubs, sinks, aquariums and more.
Additionally, the Sonin Water Alarm makes sure that it won't fail on you due to battery failure. Once the unit's battery charge runs low, a signal is used to inform the user that it is time to replace the battery!
- Dual Remote Sensors will expand the area of coverage to detect the presence of water by placing 2 sensors up to 12 feet from each other
- Low battery signal tells user when it's time to replace the battery
- Circuit test bar ensures system is working
- An ideal backup system for sump and bilge pumps in residential, commercial and marine applications
- Sensor and alarm can be placed up to 6 feet apart
- Loud 85 dB (decibel buzzer). Sounds for up to 3 days