An Audio Dialer is an efficient tool in any household, but specifically where the elderly or convalescent reside, who are prone to falling or becoming injured in various other ways. For households without elderly or convalescent residents, an auto dialer is still a remarkable tool to seek help during an emergency situation where a quick or normal phone call is not necessarily possible, ie. an unwelcomed intruder has entered your property.
With the AD-01-S Dakota Alert Slave Auto Dialer you'll be able to dial UP TO NINE distinct telephone numbers (numbers can be up to 32 digits long) simultaneously through the push of a button while assigning different 10-second-long recorded messages for each of them. Therefore, NINE different people can respond to NINE different messages, and get you the help you need in case of an emergency.
Conveniently, the Dakota Alert Slave Auto Dialer also offers a built-in optional SIREN connection that can allow a connected siren to sound after the dialer is armed, adding to your emergency response.
- Programmable entry-exit delay time
- Select up to 9(32 digit) user programmable phone numbers for each alarm
- Different 10 second recordable message for each alarm
- Built-in tamper switch
- Built-in terminal block for alarm and siren connection
- DC adapter with battery back-up
- Programmable as silent alarm (dialer only) or audible (siren + dialer)
- Dimensions: 7in x 5in x 3in