The Ademco Honeywell Alpha Keypad is a fully functioning keypad with wireless capabilities that make it a simple to use solution for anyone unable or unwilling to deal with the burden of a hardwired-setup.
Meant for use with VISTA control panels, the keypad-which comes in a sleek, white design that proves unobtrusive within any home's decorative aesthetic-is used to identify security system status' while featuring soft-touch keys that are labeled with simple user-friendly commands, and which even illuminate during the night for easy visibility.
You simply mount the keypad in a convenient location within your home (preferably near a doorway) and let the sophisticated wireless signal do its magic without a difficult setup.
- Built in 5881ENH unlimited zone wireless receiver
- Compatible with 5828/5828V wireless keypads on VISTA systems*
- Single four-wire run is all that's required
- It is the ideal choice where wireless keys are to be used: Keys can be programmed at the panel, just as they would with the 5881ENH
- Fully compatible with all 5800 wireless devices including bidirectional devices*
- The 5800TM Module needed to support the 5804BD and 5804BDV is already built-in
- Supports encrypted operation of the 5804E and 5804BDV four-button keys
Easy to Operate:
- The custom alpha display is easy to read, with large characters and simplified descriptions
- The sounder beeps to help identify security system status
- Comfortable soft-touch keys labeled with simple commands are illuminated for nighttime visibility
- Four larger function keys can be programmed for one touch operation and are accessible even when the door is closed
- Sleek, white design blends with any decor
- Contoured, removable door lets customers customize the keypad for the look they want
- With the door closed the keypad has a smooth, unobtrusive appearance