Bullet cameras are smaller cameras that resemble a bullet shell casing and are easy to install, lightweight and flexible, which make them a cost effective and user-friendly addition to any home security system.
With its dark weatherproof casing, the H2BAJJB Atrix IR Bullet Camera is a formidable match against rain, wind, snow and heat, so constant repair or replacing will hardly come into question. The camera comes equipped with 42 LED infrared lights that can see up to 120 feet in front of it, making this unit ideal for outdoor use as cameras with more than 12 LED lights tend to wash out the infrared sensors by reflecting off of flat surfaces when used indoors. Moreover, because the unit's LED lights have infrared capabilities they can view images in low-light levels and ensure that any suspicious behavior occurring in the evening will be recorded and appear focused and clear.
Additionally, the camera comes with a vari-focal lens, which means you can adjust the camera's focus-levels according to your own standards.
- 42 LEDs infrared range up to 120 feet
- 2.8mm to 10mm vari-focal lens
- 3-Axis cable management bracket
- 1/3 Sony Super Had CCD sensors
- 480 TV Lines high resolution
- Mount camera on flat surface in desired location
- Mark the hole position on the wall according to the bracket of the camera
- Drill four holes and insert anchor
- Connect the power and BNC connectors
- Screw in the camera bracket with the M4 screws provided
- Adjust the camera angle and fix the position with the Hex key provided
- Adjust the focus/zoom buttons to a desired distance