Temperature sensors are a must for anyone living in an area where the winters are harsh or the summers are grueling. This ELK-M1 temperature sensor is an add-on remote sensor meant to work with ELK's M1 or M1EZ8 interfaces.
The unit can measure temperatures ranging from an impressive -50deg. to +140deg.F and measures SEVEN feet in length.
- Communicates to control over 3 wires
- Operates on any main board zone, M1 zones 1-16, M1EZ8 zones 1-8
- Up to 16 interfaces may be connected to an M1, up to 8 interfaces to an M1EZ8
- Interface may be placed up to 1000 ft away
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use in a covered environmental