The GSM-200 is a cellular communication module that connects the PowerMax(R)Pro system to the alarm central station. The module can report via GPRS data channel and/or through the GSM network. This enables a high-speed and highly-reliable communication channel in cases of line failure or tampering with the standard telephony lines. In addition, it supports remote operation and event reporting via SMS.
The module is internal and fits in the PowerMaxPro system, so no additional external elements are needed. The integrity of the backup communication channel is ensured through continuous monitoring.
- Supports three data channels - GPRS*, GSM and SMS - for high-speed and highly-reliable reporting
- Can be configured as a backup or primary reporting method
- Full event reporting
- Recommended for every home as a backup communication line in case of line failure or system sabotage
- Supports remote programming of the PowerMaxPro Panel via the VDNS IP Management Platform or via dial-up over the GSM data channel
- Continuous monitoring of channel integrity and "signal loss" detection
- Supports SIA/IP, SIA and Contact ID monitoring protocols
- Support two-way-voice communication
- Supports QUAD band frequencies for worldwide coverage
- Optional external antenna is available to enhance the GSM signal reception