ShockTecTM digital shock detectors provide reliable 24 hour perimeter protection. A break-in is detected as soon as the intruder attempts to force, smash, drill or even saw through the protected window, door, wall or roof. This means that the alarm is activated whilst the intruder is still outside, minimizing damage to the premises and its contents, and maximizing personal security. The ShockTecTM has optional magnetic reed switches for double protection on opening windows and doors. The detector may be mounted vertically or horizontally, with the magnetic contact on either side of the detector.
A unique feature of ShockTec Plus Grade 3 is digital sampling of the signal simultaneously in two separate channels, each channel amplified at a different gain. This provides an extremely wide dynamic range of the sampled signal, enabling precise measurement and analysis of the shock signal.
The ShockTec Plus Grade 3 has a magnetic reed switch for double protection of shock plus opening of windows or doors. Any attempt to defeat the detector by using large magnets will cause a tamper condition.
- Digital Microprocessor with Intelligent Digital Signal Processing
- Tri-color LED enables accurate and reliable calibration, with "over-sensitive" and "under-sensitive" indications
- PD6662, EN50131-2-6 Security Grade 3
- Gross attack detection
- Internal magnetic reed switch for double protection (shock and contact)
- Detects attempts of magnet tampering
- Encapsulated bi-morph piezo electric-sensor
- Dual stage adjustment potentiometer
- Cover anti-tamper protection
- Compatibility with most control panels