This series DVR is a 8-channel playback H.264 main profile stand alone DVR with Pentaplex function: record, playback, live preview, remote preview and backup supported. The beauty of the stand-alone DVR system lies in the fact that it comes with its own embedded operating software, eliminating any dependency on Windows or Linux, as most PC-based DVR systems do.
With professional and high performance intelligent audio and video solution, user-friendly GUI and practical industrial designs, this series DVR is extremely versatile, and is suitable for civil applications such as home, stores, Internet bars and small offices, along with more common security surveillance applications.
And since the system comes with up to 500GB HD memory, you'll record the crispest images with more than enough storage to help you avoid having to constantly make additional room.
The system's main features are as follows:
- Standard H.264 dual coding technology and general player supported.
- User-friendly GUI, Easy to operate without manuals.
- D1 preview, 450 TV lines.
- 8 channel playback and 16x fast play option supported.
- Pentaplex: Record,Playback,Live Preview, Remote Preview, Backup.
- SATA HDD supported.
- USB 2.0 high-speed backup.
- In the same video quality, H.264 coding can save 50% of storage space.
- Multiple VGA resolutions: 1440x900 / 1280x1024 / 1024x768 / 800x600.
- Manual record and schedule record supported.
Additionally, there are several ways to control the DVR, including the Front Panel Operation, the Mouse Operation, the Remote Controller Operation and the Client IE Web Operation. Front panel and Remote controller operations are similar in that they use similar button designations to perform the same operations. Obviously, the Remote Controller is more convenient as you can stand back away from the DVR while entering commands, while operating the Front panel requires you to be within arm's length.
You can also attach a mouse to the system (included), making it easier for those who are accustomed to operating a computer. Selecting mouse options will be straight forward using traditional mouse operation, with the left and right buttons performing distinct functions.