When it comes to home security systems, the panel plays an integral role in its operation. The panel is at the heart of your system and is the piece of equipment that activates sirens and initiates a call to the central station in an alarm situation.
The GE Concord Express Control Panel is a full-featured, mid-sized security system that uses advanced technology for burglary, fire and environmental detection. It is a hardwire system integrating ITI wireless for the cost of a traditional hardwire panel. Even for typical hardwire installations, such as new construction, keychain touchpads and other wireless components add value to the system and profits to your bottom line.
- 6 hardwire and 16 wireless zones standard; can use up to 24 zones in any combination of hardwire and wireless
- 2 onboard programmable outputs
- 2- and 4- wire smoke detector compatibility
- Compatable with all ITI wireless Learn Mode sensors
- 16 user-programmable access codes with user-programmable authority levels
- Latchkey numeric pagings
- 50-event history buffer
- SIA False Alarm Reduction features