The Sonin Water Alarm detects Leaks and Sounds Alarm - For early warning of leaks that may cause damage. Although it will not stop leaks, it is an early warning that leaks need tending. It gives you time to move valuables out of the path of the leak. Helps protect against costly water damage. Requires one 9V battery (not included).
- Warns of leaks and overflows in bath, kitchen, laundry, furnace, computer rooms or anywhere there is a potential for leaks
- Low battery signal tells user when it's time to replace the battery
- Circuit test bar ensures system is working
- Alerts user within hearing range that water has reached desired level when used to monitor the filling of pools, tubs, sinks, aquariums and more
- An ideal backup system for sump and bilge pumps in residential, commercial and marine applications
- Sensor and alarm can be placed up to 6 feet apart
- Loud 85 dB (decibel buzzer). Sounds for up to 3 days
For Leak Detection
Just place the sensor (suction cup up) at the lowest point of the floor or other horizontal surface where water collects. The alarm will sound if water bridges between the two contacts. Alarm can be table, shelf, or wall mounted away from the sensor.
For Unattended Filling of Bathtubs, Pools, Spas, Etc.
Use the section cup to attach the sensor to any smooth vertical surface. The buzzer will sound when the water reaches both metal contacts on the sensor.