The Cornerstone of Your Surveillance
Suitable for homes, businesses, offices and store fronts, this 16 channel DVR (Digital Video Record) is built to expand every property owner's sense of security. Your CCTV system will take a definite upgrade with the DVRY1602S Avemia Pentaplex 16CH H.264 DVR w/1000GB HDD, being one of the most capable and efficient surveillance camera recorders currently available.
Video and Audio
Hook up as little as 1 and as many as 16 surveillance cameras to this DVR to begin recording what happens on your property for video evidence. 16 channels allow you to add more cameras later at your discretion and get great coverage of your property. It also holds 4 audio inputs to record sound for surveillance cams with audio recording capability.
H.264 compression works to keep video files at high quality, while keeping file size small so you can store/save more. The Pentaplex function lets you record, playback, have a live preview, remote preview and back-up your footage. The options on managing your video are seemingly endless. You also have the option to record video in Best, High, Mid, Low and User-defined quality for further memory space management.
This standalone DVR is the cornerstone of your security system and exceeds the limits of what any home or business owner could ever ask for in their video surveillance. While you view your footage, this DVR has the ability to display in 720x480 resolution with monitors that support that resolution. It holds 1000GB HDD of memory space and contains its own embedded operating software, meaning it has no dependency on Windows or Linux as most PC-based DVR systems do.
To control and scroll through footage, the DVRY1602S features front panel operation, the use of a remote control, mouse and client IE web operation. Made user-friendly, the GUI (Graphic User Interface) this recorder displays is made with simplicity for you to manage and sift through your system's history. With stunningly high performance, the Avemia Pentaplex 16 Ch. H.264 DVR with 1000GB HDD is one of the top do-it-yourself digital video recorders in the home security industry.
- Compressed video & audio are synchronous. You can select either mixed stream or individual video stream.
- Four-level selection of record quality and self-defined bit rate and frame rate supported
- Adjustable video parameters
- Multi-are motion detection
- Manual record and schedule record supported. The schedule record types include: timing, motion detection, alarm.
- SATA Hard disk supported
- Backup and clip record files through USB flash disk, portable USB HDD, and USB CD/DVD RW Supported
Preview and Playback
- Simultaneous output of VGA, TV, and S-Video
- Up to 4 channels playback in fast play mode, slow play mode, rewind and single frame forward supported
- Status displaying of local record, alarm and motion detection supported
- Local alarm (includes exception and motion detection) triggered handling supported.
- Alarm linkage: triggered record, linkage alarm, output and linkage PTZ Preset, sound alarm, report to alarm center.