Our most advanced FreezeAlarm offers the best protection for your home, cabin or business, plus the convenience to remotely turn up the heat or air conditioning with a phone call!- In addition to calling up to three phone numbers if the temperature gets too low, or the power goes out, the Deluxe FreezeAlarm can also call if the temperature gets too high, if you have a water leak or flood or if an intruder has entered the premises (optional sensors required and purchased separately).
The Deluxe FreezeAlarm has the following features:
- Automatically calls up to three phone numbers if the temperature gets out of range, the power goes out or if the back-up battery requires replacing.
- Quick Status CheckTM feature allows you to check the current temperature, power and back-up battery status with a simple, 15 second phone call.
- Monitors both a high and low temperature set point at the same time making this model perfect for monitoring a deep freezer, walk-in cooler, floral cooler, green house or garage.
- Pre-Heat or Cool your home, cottage or cabin with a phone call.
- Add our WaterSiren (WS-04) to be alerted by phone of water leaks or flooding.
- Add our MiniAlarm Motion Sensor (MA-S01) to be alerted if intruders have broken into your monitored property.
- Back-Up battery keeps the unit operating even during a power failure.- Unit can call out for up to 18 hours on a fresh 9 volt battery provided you have telephone service during a power failure.- See our document about Digital Telephone Services.
- Power Out Timer allows you to select the amount of time the power must be out before it calls you with a power out alarm. This helps prevent unwanted alarm calls from short power failures.
- Wide Temperature Range allows you to monitor any temperature from -50 to 300deg.F (-55 to 150deg.C).
- Automatically resets when you have acknowledged the alarm and corrected the alarm condition.-
- Remotely change any of the programming options, remotely cancel the alarm call-out and remotely check status via our Quick Status CheckTM feature.
- Security code prevents unauthorized access.
- Listen to temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius degrees.
- No monitoring fees or installation costs (although an HVAC or electrician contractor is recommended if you are installing this to interface with your heating and/or air conditioning system).
The Deluxe FreezeAlarm easily works with answering machines or voice mail. If you have an answering machine or voice mail at the location you are monitoring, you can still receive messages or you can access your FreezeAlarm through a simple procedure. If the FreezeAlarm is calling locations that have voice mail or answering machines, you will hear all or a portion of the alarm message on your message system.
The Deluxe FreezeAlarm uses your existing telephone line to make outgoing alarm calls. You do not need an additional line, but you do need a regular telephone line. -Most DSL, VOIP and digital phone systems work just fine, but testing with these systems is essential.
The FreezeAlarm plugs into a regular 110 volt power outlet, but uses a 9 volt lithium or alkaline battery for back-up power. The 9 volt battery is not included.- Lithium 9 volt batteries are highly recommended over alkaline batteries.- They last longer in colder temperatures and hold their power much better when you have frequent power failures.- 9 volt Lithium batteries are available at many hardware stores or directly from Protected Home.
The temperature sensor (TS-10-FA) is included with the unit.