The HX-40 Series from Optex is designed to detect movement of an intruder and activate an alarm control panel. This line is for high-end applications where high reliability and performance is a must. The brand new and unique pyro-element developed by Optex provides a multiple pattern detection area with 94 high density detection zones and accurate discrimination function to spot temperature changes of moving objects. These features drastically reduce false and missed alarms caused by severe outdoor environmental changes and provide a wide range of applications. Accurate detection performance is necessary in such environments. The HX-40 High Mount Outdoor Detector is a standard model with 2 PIRs. The coverage of the HX-40 is 40 feet, with 85 degree coverage. This product is ideal for a business owner with merchandise outside that he or she wants to protect, or for property owners who want to keep intruders at bay.
- 40ft, 85deg. wide coverage
- Mounting height 8.3ft. - 10ft.
- Multiple pattern detection area technology with "Brand-New" pyro-element
- Intelligent AND logic (upper and lower detection areas have to be activated in order to generate an alarm condition)
- Dual signal processing circuit
- Summer night compensation logic
- Advanced temperature compensation logic
- Vegetation sway analysis logic
- Patented double conductive shielding
- Ideal detection area setting
- adjustable detection length
- spot area flexible masking
- 180deg. angle adjustable bracket / hood
- Digital anti-masking function (HX-40AM)