Honeywell's new Audio Verification System (AVS) with two-way voice technology provides instant communication between end-users and control station operators during an emergency.
The enhanced sound quality (87 dB) is the best in the industry when compared to other two-way voice offerings and allows for clearer communication between the end-user and central station during an emergency. It also increases the area covered on the premises to ensure there are no dead spots.
The AVS helps to reduce installation costs by connecting quickly and easily to Honeywell VISTA systems and by allowing the AVS control to mount directly inside the VISTA cabinet-reducing the time and space needed to install a second control cabinet. Both the AVS control and AVST voice station connect via the four-wire ECP bus for faster and easier wiring.
- Two-way voice communication during the event of an alarm allows central station operators to talk directly to end-users and vice-versa
- ECP four-wire support on AVS control and AVST voice station
- Enhanced sound quality on AVST (87 dB)
- AVS control mounts directly inside VISTA cabinet
- Special wiring cord (620-1) for control to control ECP connection
- Verify an alarm is real before incurring costs of rolling a truck or being fined
- Compatible with VISTA-15P, VISTA-20P and VISTA-21iP for ECP connections