The ELK-M1XRFEG is a Wireless (RF) Receiver and Input Expander for use with the ELK-M1 and ELK-M1EZ8 Controls. The receiver connects to the four (4) wire data (keypad) bus of the control and integrates in much the same way as a M1XIN hardware zone expander except that a single M1XRF can handle up to 144 wireless zones (e.g. transmitter sensors or points).
The benefits of operating from the data bus are:
1) A receiver can be installed virtually anywhere in the building for convenience and optimum coverage.
2) Multiple receivers (up to 11 total) can be connected to a single control for ultimate range and/or coverage redundancy.
The major benefit of having multiple M1XRF2G receivers is that hundreds if not thousands of square feet can now be covered by strategically placing each receiver in a different geographic location.
The M1XRF2G receiver uses Crystal frequency technology and is a dual (2) antenna, phase diversity design capable of long range wireless coverage.
The ELK-M1XRFEG is ONLY compatible with the 319.5MHz Crystal based transmitters available from GE.
- Adds up to 144 individual wireless zones (sensors/points)
- Operates from the 4 wire RS485 Data Bus
- Additional Receivers (up to 11) may be Connected to a single M1 or M1EZ8 Control for redundancy or greater coverage
- Flash Memory for Updating of operating Firmware