The DS924iPET is a Passive Infared (PIR) Motion Sensor designed to detect movement in the interior of a structure by sensing the infared energy emitted from the human body as it moves across the Sensor's field of view. When motion is detected the unit sends an alarm signal to the Control Panel. The DS924iPET is a high performance PIR Motion Sensor which uses advanced signal processing to provide outstanding catch performance and unsurpassed false alarm immunity. The DS924iPET is designed to ignore a dog up to 40 pounds, two cats and small rodents.
- Coverage area 35 ft. by 35 ft.
- Internal coverage pointability +2 deg to 10 deg Vertical and 10 deg Horizontal.
- Field selectable sensitivity options of Standard, Intermediate, or High.
- Three minute transmitter lockout time after alarm extends battery life.
- Timed Walk Test Mode automatically disables LED after setup to extend battery life.
- Cover activated Tamper indication. optional wall activated Tamper is included
- Integral RF transmitter capable of transmitting at least 500 feet open air.
- Transmits low battery report to the Control Panel.
- Transmits supervisory signal to the Control Panel every 64 minutes.
- Intended for use with listed compatible ITI Learn mode control panels.