With the Biolock 333 Fingerprint Door Lock the future is at your door! This Do-It-Yourself device is a new generation of keyless fingerprint locks for residential and commercial use. What was once only used by large businesses, hospitals, school, and government is now available to the public. Best of all, it is weatherproof for outdoor applications.
The Biolock 333 replaces the traditional lock and key which has been manipulated and broken into for so many years. This is a much more safe, secure, and convenient way to protect your home and business. No more lost keys or key cards!
Unlike combination code or conventional locks, Biolock door locks don't require a code that can be forgotten or like we said - a key that can be lost or stolen. Furthermore, instead of having to change locks when an employee or family member leaves you need only re-set or remove the fingerprint access information.
The BioLock - 333 can hold up to 99 fingerprints and runs off 4 (AA) alkaline batteries. It also has a reversible handle. The kit includes a user manual with step-by-step installation information.
The Biolock 333 Fingerprint Door Lock comes in five different unique colors - brass, matte black, satin black, poly-chrome, and satin gray.
- Weatherproof! suitable for outdoor use
- Durable fingerprint reader adopt optical fingerprint sensor
- Zinc alloy die-casting body
- Simple user interface (easy operation keys)
- Compatible with cylinder door
- User capacity up to 99 users
- Working temperature -13°F to 125°F
- 4 (AA) alkaline battery, external power supply port (emergency)
- Fingerprint sensor resolution 500DPI
- Reversible handle (can be converted to be used on either a right-hand or lefthand door)
(1) Front Panel
(1) Back Panel
(1) Adjustable Single Latch
(1) Square Spindle
(2) Rubber Gaskets
(1) Iron Fixing Board
(1) Manual & Template
(1) Alan Wrench
(3) Mechanical Keys
(1) Strike Plate