The Visonic brand is by far a superior one when it comes to the home security Do-It-Yourself arena. That’s because hundreds of thousands of families in over 70 countries rely on Visonic home security systems to protect their homes.
The PPROKTKTGPE - Visonic PowerMax Pro with Built-in GSM Module is one of the latest security solutions from Visonic and it showcases what the company does best. It is a high end security system capable of allowing homeowners to view and control their home from anywhere via any web browser or even cell phone. Keep in mind, the PowerMax Pro has all the great features of the PowerMax Plus security system, but with even more internal add-ons for a more sophisticated approach to home security.
First, one such add-on is the internal GSM (Global System for Mobile communication) module. This module enables the system to report and communicate, not only with landline phones, but with cell phones as well. Therefore, if your telephone lines are cut or disabled the home stays secure and there remains a way for the system to call a monitoring station, or you, or both.
Second, the Pro also supports X-10 interface for home management of alarms, lights, appliances, and more.
And third, through Visonic’s PowerLink and VDNS management platform, homeowners can set up to 4 high quality color surveillance cameras and view footage both live and recorded online. Therefore, wherever you go, you can stay in touch with what’s happening at home or at the office. In the case of an event, you can be notified by cell phone, text, or e-mail.
In addition, the Pro has 28 wireless zones, 2 hardwired, and the system supports 8 user codes.
The PowerMax Pro also features a new modern clam shell design, which comes in a silver metallic color.
Another new feature is the incorporation of proximity tags. The tags allow for day-to-day conveniences. Simply hold the tag in front of the reader and the system can be armed or disarmed - no codes necessary. Furthermore, if a tag is lost or stolen, it can easily be deleted from the system.
The Pro is easy to set-up and easy to operate. There are simple menu commands and voice prompts, symbol-based keypad buttons, and visual as well as audio notifications.
Here is a recap and some additional features –
• High-end, modular design
• Self contained; no need for external boxes
• Includes internal GSM communicator
• Integral X-10 interface for home management alarms, lights, home appliances control
• Partition-ready controls up to 4 partitions (optional)
• Event reporting to: monitoring stations, pagers, SMS messages, e-mail, web applications, mobile phones, landline phones
• LCD-based user interface
• Elder care application
• Up to 72 hours battery backup
• 2-way PowerCodeTM RF System with diversity antenna enables support for Visonic's 2-way sirens (MCT-710, MCT-720) and 2-way keyfob (MCT-237) for instant feedback from the system
• Internal or external power supply
• 28 wireless zones
• Supports 8 users codes
• Additional 2 hardwired ports, 1 12v hardwired siren port and 1 PGM port for full coverage of connectivity options
• Full compliance with most international standards and regulations, including FCC, CE, EN50131 grade 2
(1) PowermaxPro Console
(1) Built-In GSM & Powerlink Module
(1) Door / Window Transmitters
(2) Proximity Tag
(1) Wireless Motion Detector
(2) Lithium Battery
(1) Ni-MH Backup Battery
(1) AC Adapter
(1) Phone Jack
(1) Ethernet Cable
(2) Ribbon Cables