This product is intended to monitor homes, cabins, and other premises for low temperature conditions. it is designed to automatically call up to five telephone numbers such as your cell phone, your cabin home, your primary residence phone, or a neighbor's phone when the temperature drops below 42 deg F. The temperature sensor is contained within the unit, and other sensors (sold separately) can be connected to the terminal block at the rear of the unit.
The control panel must be located where it has access to an active Touch Tone telephone line and a 120-Volt electrical outlet.
- Installs in minutes
- Audible tone played on any telephone alerts user to temperature problem
- Will call up to five programmed telephone numbers when an alert condition occurs
- Works on Touch Tone telephone line
- Does not interfere with the use of answering machines
- Password protected ON/OFF feature to disable unit when protection is not desired
- Alert condition indicator light and audible signal when an alert condition is detected
- Red LOW BATTERY indicator light on control panel
- Operates in an ambient temperature range of 32 deg F to 104 deg F (0 deg C to 40 deg C)
- FCC Approved
- UL Listed wall outlet power adapter