Save time and money with the Solar Motion -Activated Security Light to illuminate decks, patios, walkways, garage, RV's and other outdoor areas where electricity is not available. This unit has a built-in Passive Infared (PIR) motion sensor which activates the Security Light when motion is detected. The sensor can detect motion within a 180° angle and a distance of up to 40 feet. It also allows for greater control with time, motion sensitivity, and lux adjustments. 80 Super Bright LED lights provide maximum light output in the darkest of areas emitting about 45 watts of lighting. Best of all, no wiring is required and its easy to install.
- Throughout the day, the solar charge panel converts direct sunlight into electricity to charge the battery inside the light.
- When charged in full sunlight, the Solar Security Light can activate up to 180 times when on for 1 minute at a time.
- Durable weatherproof housing protects the solar panel in all weather conditions.
- Complete with a 15 foot cable, the solar panel can be positioned away from the light to receive the most sunlight, including on rooftops.
- Adjustable solar panel for either flat or angled rooftops.
- 80 Super Bright LED lights provide maximum light output
- Emits about 45 watts of lighting
- Internal reflector for bright light output
- Motion activated for security and safety
- Adjustable motion sensitivity dial helps prevent false triggering from pets or winds.
- Lux level adjustments dial prevents the light from operating during daylight hours.
- Time adjustment dial allows you to control how long the light will stay on for when activated
- Adjustable 180 deg swiveol head and sensor
- Mounting screws and hardware included.
- IP44 weatherproof rating
- AUTO/OFF switch control
- Includes three rechargeable 6 Volt 4Ah sealed lead acid battery.
- Buil-in circuit protector helps prevent over charge or discharge of battery.
- Dimensions: 7.9in x 7.7in x 8.8in