This groundbreaking communications solution offers full data reporting and uploading/downloading with most Honeywell control panels. In addition, with on-board zone inputs and optional dialer capture capability, we are compatible with other manufacturers security panels as well.
The addition of the snap-in GSML and VISTA-GSM lines allow for integration of the GSM modules directly into the Honeywell VISTA-21iP and LYNX control panels making installation faster and easier.
- Full Contact ID or ADEMCO High-Speed Reporting
– Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell control panels or combined with dialer capture for non-ECP capable control panels.
- 256-bit AES Encryption
– Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications.
- Dual-Path Technology
– Uses GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) as primary digital cellular path and automatically switches to SMS (Short Message Service) if GPRS is unavailable.
– With select Honeywell control panels using GPRS. Requires Compass version 18.104.22.168a or higher.
- Dynamic Signaling with Certain Honeywell Control Panels
– Provides management of control panel dialer and digital cellular communicator. Programmable priority and delays determine signal path.
- Diagnostic LEDs
– Provide signal strength and status indications.
– Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path.
- Web-Based Programming
– Allows complete interactive programming from AlarmNet Direct. https://services.alarmnet.com/Alarmnet Direct
- Intelligent Supervision
– Any message generated serves as a supervision message per optional 24 hour or 30 day intervals. This feature effectively limits required messages to be sent.
- Remote Services Capability*
– Optional Total Connect value-added web-based or SMS system control as well as e-mail notification of system events.
- Universal Control Panel Compatibility
– Flexible modes of operation allow ECP alarm reporting by Honeywell control panels, 4204 relay mode for Honeywell controls (that do not support ECP alarm reporting) and zone triggering for use with other control panels.
- Dialer Capture Ready
– Compatible with Dialer Capture Intelligence Device DCID (for LYNX) or DCID-EXT (other control panels). Captures Contact ID messages from the panels phone line and sends them to the central station via the GSM radio.
- Six Input Zones
– Digital processing for improved detection and false alarm protection
- Tamper Protected Enclosure Built-in
– Tamper sends a report when a tamper condition is detected and a restore when cleared.
- Built-in Power Supply
– On board charging circuit design accommodates back-up battery. Includes primary power and battery supervision.
- Back-Up Battery
– 6V 3.1Ah supplied to deliver up to 24 hours of standby operation.