The WT201WP is a miniature 12-bit pendant transmitters designed for emergency and remote control applications in wireless security and remote control systems. The WT201WP is a water-resistant pendant suitable for operation also in wet environmentsfactories, hospitals, gardens, rainy areas, etc.
When activated, the Pendant transmits a 12-bit message, selected by an internal DIP switch from 256 possible combinations. To assure reliable operation, an LED lights during transmission indicating that the battery is in good condition. An easy-to-use 4-channel selector enables users to program the transmitter to activate any one of the receiver's four outputs.
For maximum wearing flexibility, the pendants are supplied with a neck-chain and a key-ring clip.
These comfortable and attractive miniature pendants are compatible with Visonic wireless receivers of the WR-200 and WR-300 series and other 12-bit devices. They are available in two frequency bands to comply with international standards, and are approved for use in most countries.
- Regular and waterproof models.
- Single button programmable to activate any one of the receiver's 4 outputs.
- Comfortable miniature attractive design.
- Superior transmission range.
- 12 V standard alkaline battery.
- Visible low battery indication.
- Neck-chain and key-ring wearing accessories included.
- Available in two optional frequencies in compliance with international standards.
- Compatible with all Visonic WR-200/WR-300 wireless receivers and 12-bit wireless devices.