This Optex Driveway Alarm Bundle comes with:
Wireless 2000 Visitor Driveway Alarm
This Wireless 2000 Visitor Driveway Alarm from OPTEX is among Home Security Store's most highly rated and recommended products. That's because with the Wireless 2000, OPTEX has perfected reliable wireless technology in the long RF transmission range, which for this unit stretches to an amazing 2,000 feet!
The Wireless 2000 is ideal for use in myriad ways, including:
- As a perimeter alert for your home or shop
- As a driveway alarm to detect approaching vehicles
- An entry or walkway chime
- A wireless doorbell
- A warehouse delivery notification system
Additionally, the Wireless 2000 is an excellent tool for commercial uses, including monitoring shoplifting zones, dressing & fitting rooms, unauthorized exits, jewelry display boxes and drive-up windows.
The Wireless 2000 comes equipped with TWO detection patterns that can adjust easily for perfect aiming:
- A long range of 50 feet
- A fan pattern range of 17 feet
In addition, the Wireless 2000 can alert you by 3 different chime tones that a zone has been breached. The alert tones have 5 different sensitivity levels and can be set to sound up to 80 dB. If you choose to incorporate more transmitters, the receiver can also identify which zones have been breached by certain tones. Up to 12 transmitters can be incorporated.
One of the more useful features of the Wireless 2000 is that it not only operates efficiently as a perimeter awareness system, but you can make it so that it also triggers other devices, like door strikes, lights, sirens, cameras, and more. This trigger system utilizes a weatherproof motion detection sensor that is about the size of a softball and can be mounted easily on any walls, ceilings, fence posts or desktops both in-and-outside your home or business.
For your convenience, it is also possible to work the feature manually using a hand-held push-button device with a transmission range of an impressive 700 feet. (Sold separately, see accessories tab)
Installing the Wireless 2000 is easy! Just two buttons prompt all the set-up functions needed, and since the system is entirely wireless, no wiring of any kind is required. The sensor operates off a 9V battery meant to last an average of two years, while the receiver operates with an AC adapter included in the kit.
The Sensor Has a Newly Developed Non-Directional Antenna
All wireless transmitters have "dead spots" within their transmission range. The sensor's improved antenna design greatly reduces "dead spots" to make installation easier and increase reliability.
The Transmitter Has a High Gain Antenna & Narrow Band Tuning
Optimal antenna design and fine RF tuning achieve a high signal to noise rate, ensuring long range and consistent operation.
More Than 8 Million Codes
Transmission codes are preset at the factory with over 8 million possibilities, virtually eliminating the possibility of interference or crosstalk.
Low Battery Signal
Low battery indication by tone and LED tells you when to replace batteries and prevents malfunctions.
Sensor Chime Box w/ Relay
Form C relay for activating other devices (50V AC 1A max. or 24V DC 1A max.) with adjustable output duration.
OPTEX Part Number
(1) TC-10U - Optex Wireless Door/Window Transmitter
- Compatible with RC-10U (Chime Box w/ Relay), RG-10U (Single Relay Receiver).
- Can be installed on Door/Window.
- Weatherproof structure (IP45) for indoor and outdoor w/o direct rain.
- Over 8 million codes possible, eliminates interference from neighbours.
- Powered by CR123A 3-Volt lithium battery (not included).
- Low battery signal.
- Two unique functions; the first is for its built-in magnet switch and the second is input terminal for the OPTEX's battery operated detectors.
|What's in the box||
(1) RC-20 Chime Box w/ Relay
- I have had 2 Optex Wireless 2000 Driveway Annunciator installed ...Review by Clarence Lancaster
- The unit worked ok for about 3 months and then stoped working.Review by Mark