What you need to do prior to the Contractors arrival:
• Have a person 18 years of age or older present
• Clear a work area for the Contractors, ensuring no obstacles are in the way
• Pets and other animals should be removed from the job site
• Service outlet must be in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendation
• The installation area must be in a legal location, not blocking access to other parking, egress etc.
What the Contractors will do as part of this Statement of Work:
• Protect the work space
• Verify that the electric circuit is sufficient as required by the manufacturer
• Determine best locations for Wired or Wireless Alarm Systems.
Any additional work outside the scope listed above will call for additional time and compensation for the Contractor. Should the need for additional work arise in order to complete your Alarm System in a safe and professional manner, the Contractor will let you know. We reserve the right to cancel and refund the entire installation if no local Contractor is available for your location.
Closing/Concluding your On-Site Services:
When the Contractor has completed the On-Site Services, you will be asked to sign an On-Site Services Completion Form and to take a brief survey.
Professional and Personable Contractors:
• A certified Contractor who works in your community will be providing all services to fulfill your order
• Each Contractor is recruited from within the industry, and has extensive experience with alarm system installations
• Each Contractor has full on-site support to ensure the best warranty service possible, and has fulfilled a credentialing process specific to the work performed
• Contractors are background checked, and are required to be appropriately licensed, certified, bonded, insured, and qualified to perform warranty services for which they are assigned
When a Contractor is assigned to your order, they will contact you to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. Weekend appointments may be available.
You are entitled to a full refund of your install purchase, if you cancel your On-Site Service appointment more than one business day prior to the Contractor’s scheduled appointment time to provide On-Site Services.
All On-Site Services contained herein are sold to you, and performed by the Contractors. You and the Contractor are the buyer and seller. This transaction is being facilitated through Velexo, a Software Enabled Services company, by both parties using the Velexo Solution. The retailer whom you are buying your products from also uses the Velexo Solution. By using the Velexo solution and buying On-Site Services from the Contractor, you agree to Velexo’s Universal Terms and Conditions located at www.velexo.com/utc. These UTCs are distinct and different than the terms and conditions of the retailer you buy your products from
|What's in the box||
On-Site Wireless Alarm Service
A qualified and professional Contractor will ensure proper On-Site Services. Please contact 888-338-6719 with any questions regarding your On-Site Service Order. Representatives are available Monday-Friday, 9am-8pm Eastern Time to assist you.