The Katadyn Hiker is the best selling microfilter in the US Outdoor Market. Lightweight and easy to use design is the best choice for all around use. Unique, pleated cartridge design provides fast and easy pumping. Convenient and handy for 1-2 people (e.g. while hiking or trekking). Compatible with hydration bladders. Includes: Prefilter, bottle adapter and carry bag.
- Best selling microfilter in the US Outdoor Market.
- Chosen "the unrivaled best for field use" by US Backpacker Magazine.
- Chosen easiest to use by 4 out of 5 US retail experts.
- Large filter surface of 271 cmE2 (107 square inches) makes pumping easy.
- Approximately 48 strokes per minute to provide 1 liter of water.
- Connects to most popular water bottles.
- Compatible with hydration systems.
- The lowest priced water filter pump in its class.
- For clear and occasionally turbid water.
- For longer trips, say several months, we would recommend ceramic filters like the Pocket or Combi.
- AntiClogTM pleated cartridge – long lasting with no maintenance or cleaning required
- Very large filter surface - fast output and ease of use because of minimal resistance
- while pumping
- Active carbon core - reduces unpleasant tastes and odors from the water
- Small pre-filter on in-hose - protects filter cartridge life in turbid water
- Compact design and easy operation - to fit in any backpack or travel bag
- Easy FillTM Bottle Adaptor - attaches directly to a drinking bottle
|What's in the box||(1) Katadyn Hiker Water Micro Filter Unit|
Write Your Own Review
|Technology||Pump filter. AntiClogTM pleated cartridge made with 0.3 micron glassfiber. Includes activated carbon granules.|
|Effect||Removes bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores, sediments. Reduces bad tastes and odors.|
|Output||Approx. 1 l/min|
|Capacity||Up to 750 litres (200 gallons) depending on water quality|
|Weight||310 gr (11 oz)|
|Dimensions||7.6 x 16.5 x 6.1 cm|
|Accessories||Prefilter, bolttle adaptor and carry bag|