The 40227 - Maxsa 80 LED Solar Motion Light converts sunlight into electricity during the day, enabling the 80 LED lights to turn on automatically at night when motion is detected. Not only is having a solar powered security light great for the environment, but it eliminates the need for a hardwired installation, so it's easy and user-friendly! The Solar Security Light can light for as long as 1.5 hours when the battery is fully charged. Conveniently, it also features an adjustable TIME dials set to the maximum (+) position, you can make the light last up to 60 seconds from last detected motion.
The 3 sealed rechargeable NiMH 2100 mAh batteries included with this product should last for approvimately 3 years before they need to be replaced.
80 high-efficient, super-bright LED bulbs use a fraction of the power of a normal bulb.
Includes 15 feet of cable
Place solar panel in full sun for best results
Fully adjustable settings
Set the length of time the light stays on (10 seconds to 1 minute), the motion sensitivity and daylight trigger
Durable aluminum metal construction with sealed lens totally weatherproof
Works year-round, in all climates
- 80 super bright LED lights provide maximum illumination and efficiency
- Light automatically turns on when motion is detected at night for security, safety, and convenience
- East DIY installation. No wiring. No electrician needed
- 15 foot cable allows ideal location for solar panel and lets you mount the light anywhere, even inside
- Uses free energy from the sun
- Time, motion sensitivity, and LUX (daylight sensitivity) adjustments
- Light can activated up to 180 30-second intervasls on a single charge
- durable weatherproof aluminum housing
|What's in the box||
(1) Solar Panel
- Very easy to installReview by Dennis Roberts
- This light is BRIGHT!! Watch out when you try it out prior to mounting.Review by Krist
mounting. DO NOT LOOK AT THE LIGHT!!!
With intial calibration,(three adjustment controls on the motion
sensor), it was ready to go. My wife and I love this light. We
plan on purchasing another.
A final note: The mounting plate is in the bottom of the box. (Posted on 10/19/12)
- I've owned a lot of solar products since purchasing my house, ...Review by David