LNR300 Series 4-Channel Security NVR with HD IP Cameras
1 TB HDD
150/100ft Night Vision
4 INTEGRATED PoE PORTS
Imagine awareness technology so lifelike that it rivals reality. The Lorex LNR300 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR) brings surveillance recordings to life in HD. Record video in real-time (30 frames per second) on up to 4 channels with full 1080p resolution. Don't miss a single detail with the ultimate in recording resolution and picture quality in your corner.
Say goodbye to port forwarding and complex networking issues. The LNR300 Series is the first NVR with Lorex's quick-and-easy Stratus Connectivity - a cloud-based service that sets up a remote connection to your smartphone or tablet in minutes. Simply download the free app, scan the NVR's QR code and start monitoring your property in full HD. The exclusive app has a number of advanced features, such as playback mode and multi-camera viewing straight to your mobile device.
This NVR comes with a 100% duty cycle surveillance-grade hard drive to ensure you can monitor your property 24/7. Expand your storage space by up to 8TB (maximum of two 4TB hard drives) to suit your needs.
The LNR300 Series features a simplified installation that saves time when setting up your cameras. The auto-detect function automatically discovers and configures compatible IP cameras on the same local network as the NVR. Simply connect your cameras to the built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports using a single Cat5E Ethernet cable - no power supply required. The LNR300 Series features a simplified installation that saves time when setting up your cameras. The auto-detect function automatically discovers and configures compatible IP cameras on the same local network as the NVR. Simply connect your cameras to the built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports using a single Cat5E Ethernet cable - no power supply required.
The NVR is packaged with high-performance 1080p IP cameras to bring a heightened level of detail and clarity to your home or business surveillance needs. The end result of stunning high definition video of your home or business provides you with that crucial peace-of-mind you need. The cameras feature advanced Digital Noise Reduction combined with Spatial Noise Reduction, delivering a cleaner, more accurate image, with better clarity, sharpness, greater disc space for storage, and improved motion detection. High-powered Infrared LED's deliver outstanding night vision range up to 150ft away in ambient lighting and up to 100ft away in total darkness, ensuring extremely clear HD viewing in all low-light conditions.
The Lorex LNR300 Series NVR paired with 1080p IP cameras combine the fluidity of real-time recording with stunning HD picture quality for a surveillance experience more lifelike than ever before. Stay forever present no matter where life takes you to, confident that your world is being watched over by an especially keen eye.
REMOTE CONNECTIVITY & COMPATIBILITY
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Variety of installation options are available.
High definition interface with HDMI output for easy connection to a TV
Network Video Recorder Features:
- FULL HD 1080P Resolution
- Real-time Recording 30fps per channel (4/8 @1080p, 16ch@720p)
- Recording speed @ 1080p (4/8/16 120/240/240fps)
- Simultaneous Playback and Live view on the same screen
- Selectable area Zoom during Live view and Playback
- Easy camera installation using Power over Ethernet (CAT5) cable
- 24/7 100% Duty Cycle Hard Disc Drive
- Expandable High Capacity Storage up to 8TB (max 2x4TB HDD)
- Mirror Hard Drive Recording - secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive1
- HDMI output resolution 1080p & VGA output for simple connection to HDTVs (HDMI cable included)
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remotely control the system simultaneously
- LOREX Stratus Solution - Quick & simple cloud connectivity 2
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smartphones 3 †
- Dedicated iPad and Android tablet apps with multi-channel live viewing and playback
- Lorex netHD Client Software:
- PC (Microsoft Windows(TM) 8, 7) compatible using client software (included) & web browser
- Mac remote client software (included) and Safari web browser
- Instant e-mail alerts with snap shot attachments
- H.264 video compression technology
- Full HD1080p video with real-time recording (30fps)
- Plug-and-play Power over Ethernet (PoE) connection to NVR
- Camera is automatically detected when connected to the same local network of the NVR using Cat5E power and video over
- Ethernet for simple and flexible installation
- True Day/Night mode: picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- 3D DNR - Frame-to-frame Digital Noise Reduction combined with Spatial Noise Reduction, delivering a cleaner, more accurate image, with better clarity, sharpness, greater disc space for storage, and improved motion detection.
- Digital-Wide Dynamic Range backlight compensation provides clear detailed images where very bright and very dark areas are in the same field of view and frame of the camera.
- Outstanding Night Vision up to 150ft away in typical night time ambient lighting and up to 100ft away total darkness4
- Automatic Infrared Filter ensures true and accurate color in all lighting conditions
- Wide angle 4mm lens for superior detail (75 diagonal FOV)
- Easy IP management for hassle free remote mobile surveillance
- Dual stream allows you to record and view live video simultaneously while also conserving bandwidth
- Weatherproof (IP66) rated aluminum housing for indoor/ outdoor installations5
- Vandal-resistant design: Cable pass-through wall-mount bracket protects connection cables
- 100ft Cat5 Power over Ethernet cable (PoE) for flexible installation
- Close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents wash-out effect
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Set It and Forget It -Auto-Detect pre-configured cameras6
1. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
2. Instant Mobile Viewing on iPad(R), iPhone(R), Android (version 2.3 & above). Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest smart phone compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new smart phone models become available in the market.
3. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
4. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in total darkness and in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
6. 1 minute discovery time when connecting a new camera to NVR.
† Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad(R), iPhone(R), Android (version 2.3 & above). Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new models become available in the market.
|What's in the box||(1) Lorex 4 Channel Security NVR w/ 2 HD IP Night Vision Cameras|