View what matters in crystal clear 960H, a new standard that allows for high resolution images. Offering an exceptional night vision range (up to 130ft in ambient lighting and 90ft in total darkness), the LDC7708B features two ProLux IR LED's that provide a longer night vision range and illuminate more evenly.
Smart IR technology allows you to distinguish objects located near the camera, eliminating any wash-out effect. Other unique and innovative features include a 3.6mm wide-angle lens and an anti-glare feature that produces clear images even under strong lighting conditions. Meanwhile, an Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) ensures accurate color representation in all sorts of lighting situations.
This state-of-the-art 700TVL dome camera is 100% weatherproof, making it perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications. It comes in vandal resistant aluminum alloy housing for further protection. A 60ft BNC/Power extension is included with the camera for added flexibility.
When used with a 960H DVR, this camera produces a sharper, undistorted image with a truer aspect ratio. Industry leading 960H recording resolution ensures high quality live-viewing and recording that is a 34% increase over standard D1 resolution and 5x of CIF.
130FT Night Vision
Simple installation process for user convenience.
Indoor / Outdoor
Camera performs both in outdoor and indoor applications.
View video during the day and with night vision at night.
- Advanced 960H Sony EXview(TM) II image sensor
- Video image processor delivers up to 700TV lines of resolution
- 960H (960x480) image sensor delivers up to 34% more resolution than D1 and 5 xmore than CIF1
- Day/Night mode: Picture automatically switches to black and white delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- 2 ProLux IR LED's provide longer night vision range, longer lifespan, and evenly illuminates the scene
- Enhanced low light image sensor produces BrightNight viewing
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and up to 90ft (28m) away in total darkness2
- SMART IR technology enables you to distinguish objects at close proximity ensuring no wash-out effect
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions3
- 3.6mm wide-angle lens captures a 80deg. diagonal field of view
- Vandal resistant aluminum alloy housing. Ideal for outdoor and indoor applications (IP66 Rated)
- Small & compact with a 3.7" diameter, offers versatile mounting options: ceiling, counter or wall mountable
- 60ft BNC/Power extension cable included per camera
- Energy-efficient CEC (California Energy Commission) compliant power adapter included
1. When connected to a 960H capable DVR.
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/ absorption level of object.
3. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
* If light level is too low, camera will switch over to B/W for increased light sensitivity.
The use of CCTV cameras on residential properties is becoming increasingly common, which can be worrying if you feel that your privacy is being threatened. Whether you actually own a video surveillance system or not, CCTV Surveillance Warning Signs and decals can easily be displayed on windows or posted in your yard to indicate that you have a surveillance system in place and that trespassers are being watched even as they read the sign.
Home security can get a little overwhelming sometimes. A simple Internet search of home security produces thousands of results, each page advocating products and practices that will keep you and your home safe.
The use of CCTV cameras on residential properties is becoming increasingly common, which can be worrying if you feel that your privacy is being threatened. Whether you actually own a video surveillance system or not, CCTV Camera Warning Signs and decals can easily be displayed on windows or posted in your yard to indicate that you have a surveillance system in place and that trespassers are being watched even as they read the sign
Installing realistic looking Fake Cameras will deter crime and prevent property damage by fooling criminals into believing you have a real surveillance system. Fake CCTV dummy surveillance cameras can protect your home or business. It’s impossible to tell the difference between our dummy cameras and the real thing!
|What's in the box||