ECO6 16-Channel Real-time Security DVR with 960H Security Cameras
Experience true peace of mind with the powerful new 16-channel ECO6 Stratus DVR with high-quality 960H security cameras. Lorex is ushering a new era of on-the-go monitoring with Stratus Connectivity – a groundbreaking service that uses cloud technology to connect your smartphone or tablet to your cameras. Say goodbye to port forwarding and networking issues - simply download the free app, scan the DVR's QR code, and start viewing your cameras with no recurring fees. It really is that simple. View your world with this premium security camera system anywhere you go on your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac with free dedicated Lorex® apps, supporting iPhone™, iPad™, Android.
This impressive surveillance system offers real-time (30 fps) 960H video on every channel for smooth, high-quality recordings across the board. The included bullet cameras use an advanced new 960H image sensor, providing sharp, detailed, non-stretched images. The ECO6 DVR brings a heightened level of detail and clarity to your surveillance needs, ensuring you never miss out on important details.
This premium security system uses 960H weatherproof bullet cameras, boasting 900TV lines of resolution for unmatched picture quality. The cameras have a vandal resistant design with a cable pass through bracket, allowing you to keep cables out of sight and inaccessible to intruders. The weatherproof rated (IP66) cameras are resistant to harsh temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C), making them suitable for outdoor applications in colder climates. Each bullet camera uses 24 IR LED's for a stellar night vision range of up to 130ft (40m) in ambient night time conditions, and up to 90ft (28m) in total darkness. ClearNight Imaging technology and Day/Night mode provide enhanced low light performance for a surveillance solution that performs around the clock.
900 TVL Resolution
130/90 FT Night Vision
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
This TV can be conected to Lorex DVRs with HDMI support, delivering superior quality of video.
Variety of installation options are available.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
- Tablet / smartphone viewing and playback1 †
- Lorex Stratus Connectivity - 3 step setup
- Superior 960H Resolution - 34% more detailed and true-to-life images2
- Real-time recording at 30fps per channel
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- Advanced mobile apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- PC and Mac compatible
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs3
- H.264 video compression4
- Pentaplex operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485). Remotely control through App
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA and BNC) to connect multiple monitors
- Automatic firmware upgrades over Internet ensure your system is secure and up to date5
CVC7721 Camera Features:
- 1.3 Megapixel image sensor (900TVL resolution) optimized for 960H8
- Lightweight yet extremely durable Polycarbonate housing
- Integrated automatic Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) ensures accurate color representation in all lighting conditions
- Day/Night mode: Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- BrightNight viewing with enhanced low light image sensor
- Close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents wash-out effect
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & up to 90ft (28m) away in total darkness9
- Modern two-tone design - residential and business friendly
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- 3.6mm wide-angle lens captures a wide field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Ideal for outdoor & indoor applications (IP66 Rated)10
- Removable camera base and integrated 3ft camera cable for hassle-free and flexible installation
- Versatile mounting options: ceiling, counter or wall mountable
- 60ft BNC/Power extension cable included per camera
- Energy-efficient CEC (California Energy Commission) compliant power adapter included
1. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, check www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Optimized when used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
3. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
6. This camera features an ultra-low light sensitive image sensor and therefore does not feature Infra-Red LEDs. The camera requires ambient lighting (for example, street/building lighting, star or moon light) to render a night time image. In total darkness (zero Lux) the camera will not produce a night time image and therefore the camera should not be installed in completely dark areas.
7. Wall mount only. Ceiling mount not supported.
8. When connected to a 960H DVR.
9. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
10. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
† Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad®, iPhone® (iOS version 6.0 & above), Android (version 2.3.3 & above). Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new models become available in the market.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
|What's in the box||
(1) 16 Channel DVR with Pre-Installed HDD
Write Your Own Review
|Operating System||Linux (embedded)|
|Pentaplex||Simultaneous View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remote Monitoring|
|Number of Channels||8/12/16/24ch|
|Video IN||8/12/16/24 x 1Vp-p, CVBS, 75ohms, BNC|
|Video OUT||1 x BNC|
|Audio IN||8ch 8 line IN (RCA), G.711,12/16/24ch 4 line in(RCA), G.711|
|Audio OUT||1 line OUT (RCA), G.711|
|USB Port||1 at the back, 1 at the front|
|Alarm IN||8 Alarm IN|
|Alarm OUT||1 Alarm OUT|
|Video Output Resolution||1920x1080 HDMI, 1440x900, 1280x1024, 1024x768|
|PTZ control||RS-485 Pelco D & P Protocol|
|Live Display||8 ch: 1, 4, 9
12 ch: 1, 4, 9, 12
16 ch: 1, 4, 9, 16
24 ch: 1, 4, 9, 16, 24
|Live Display Speed||8 ch: 240 NTSC, 200 PAL
12 ch: 360 NTSC, 300 PAL
16 ch: 480 NTSC, 400 PAL
24 ch: 720 NTSC, 600 PAL
|System Navigation||USB Mouse, IR Remote Controller, Front Panel|
|Motion Area Setting||Adjustable grid (30x44) NTSC
Adjustable grid (36x44) PAL
|Firmware Upgrade||Automatic over the Internet & via USB device and Network|
|User Authority||By user group|
|Time Synchronization||Auto time sync by NTP server|
|Recording Resolution||NTSC: 960H: 960x480, 960x240, 480x240 D1 mode: 720x480(D1), 720x240(2CIF), 360x240(CIF)
PAL: 960H: 960x576, 960x288, 480x288 D1 mode: 720x576(D1), 720x288(2CIF), 360x288(CIF)
|Recording Resolution Setting||Per camera for different resolutions|
|Recording Quality Control||3 levels|
|Recording Schedule||By hour, by day, by recording mode, by motion, by alarm, by ch|
|Pre Recording||Max. 10 Secs|
|Post Recording||Max. 5 Minutes|
|Reliability||Watch-Dog, Auto-recovery after power failure|
|Playback Channel||8 ch: 1~8 Adjustable, 12 ch: 1~12 Adjustable, 16/24 ch: 1~16 Adjustable|
|Playback Speed||Variable Max 16x|
|Playback Players||Backup Player|
|Search||By time & event|
|Log Search||Up to 100,000 lines for system, configuration changes, motion/alarm detected, account, record and storage|
|STORAInterlogix & ARCHIVE|
|Storage||8/12/16 ch: Up to 1 HDD’s (SATA)
24 ch: Up to 2 HDD’s (SATA)
|Maximum Capacity||8/12/16 ch: up to 1 x 4TB
24 ch: up to 2 x 4TB
|Backup Media||USB Flash Drive & HDD|
|Backup File Format||H.264 file (AVI generator included)|
|Cloud Connection||Lorex Stratus Connectivity|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows™
|Remote Software||Client Software (PC) & Safari (Mac)|
|Email notification||Text with snapshot|
|Instant Smart Phone||iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ & Tablet Support†|
|DDNS||Free Lorex DDNS|
|System Configuration||Full setup configuration over network|
|Ports||Programmable by User|
|Network Protocol||TCP/IP / DHCP / UDP / DDNS / PPPoE|
|Network Interface||10/100-Base-TX, RJ-45|
|Network Speed Control||48Kb ~ 8MB/sec.|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 10 watts (no HDD included)|
|Supply Voltage||8/12/16 ch: 100VAC-240VAC, 12VDC , 2A, 50/60Hz
24 ch: 100VAC-240VAC, 12VDC , 5A, 50/60Hz
|Unit Dimensions||8/12/16 ch: 11.8”/300mm x 9.9”/251mm (W x D x H) x 2.4”/60mm
24 ch: 14.9” /380mm x13.3”/340mm x 1.9”/50mm
|Unit Weight (KGs)||8 ch: 1.7 kg/3.75 Lbs 12 ch: 1.95 kg/4.3 Lbs 16 ch: 2.0 kg/4.43 Lbs
24 ch: 3.54 kg/7.8 Lbs
|Operating temperature||32° ~ 104° F / 0° ~ 40° C|
|Humidity||10 ~90% NC|