900TVL Weatherproof Night Vision Security Camera
The CVC7721 series features 900TVL of resolution, giving you greater detail in every image it captures. In addition to remarkable image clarity, these cameras have been designed to withstand the harshest conditions. The durable polycarbonate housing is lightweight yet extremely strong and impact resistant and a cable pass-through bracket adds further vandal resistance. These cameras are completely weatherproof, making them ideal for outdoor use, as well as indoor. With night vision up 130ft, experience clear, reliable surveillance day or night.
Indoor / Outdoor
Camera performs both in outdoor and indoor applications.
Built and designed to withstand vandalism.
View video during the day and with night vision at night.
SEE IT ALL - IN GREATER DETAIL
Keep an eye on your home or business day or night with this high-resolution security camera.
Security camera features
- 1.3 Megapixel image sensor (900 TVL resolution)
- Lightweight yet extremely durable Polycarbonate housing
- Integrated automatic Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) ensures accurate color representation in all lighting conditions
- Day/Night mode: Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- BrightNight viewing with enhanced low light image sensor
- Close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents wash-out effect
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & up to 90ft (28m) away in total darkness 1
- Modern two-tone design - residential and business friendly
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- 3.6mm wide-angle lens captures a wide field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Ideal for outdoor & indoor applications (IP66 Rated) 2
- Removable camera base and integrated 3ft camera cable for hassle-free and flexible installation
- Versatile mounting options: ceiling, counter or wall mountable
- 60ft BNC/Power extension cable included per camera
- Energy-efficient CEC (California Energy Commission) compliant power adapter included
1. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
2. Not intended for submersion in water.
|What's in the box||
Write Your Own Review
|Image Sensor||1/3” 1.3 MP Sony Exmor® CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||H: 1305 V: 1049|
|Scan System||2:1 Interlace|
|S / N Ratio||48dB (AGC Off)|
|AES Shutter Speed||1/60 ~ 1/100,000 sec.|
|Min. Illumination||0.01 Lux without IR LED
0 Lux with IR LED
|Video Output Composite||1.0Vpp @ 75ohm|
|Lens / Lens Type||3.6mm F2.0 / Fixed|
|IR LED Qty. / Type||24 pieces / 850nm|
|Night Vision Range||130ft (40m) / 90ft (28m)|
|Power Requirement||12V DC ±10%|
|Power Consumption||Max. 320mA (w / IR)|
|Operating Temp. Range||–4° ~ 122°F / –20° ~ 50°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||< 80% RH|
|Weight (including stand)||0.6lbs / 0.2kg|