150 Tropical Flavors
It seems like it gets worse and worse every year. Super storms are constantly ripping through the most unsuspected areas, claiming every life and home in their way. If recent history has taught us anything, it is that we have to be prepared with a full survival kit.
The Lindon Farms 150 Serving Tropical Freeze Dried Fruits Survival Food is step one. With a grab-n-go design and 6 different tasty food options to choose from, you'll never have to worry about starvation again. Please note that the pack goes by serving size and not how many mylarfoil pouches are inside.
On average with emergency food, you'll get 4 servings per meal. At 3 meals and 2,000 calories per day, one of these food survival food buckets will last 1 person about 12.5 days. The bucket weighs a measly 3 pounds, 15 ounces, which is light enough for almost any family member to carry and each bucket has a 25 year shelf life: 25 years of insurance.
- 150 Total Servings in a 3lb 10oz resealable pail
- Great for snacks and storage
- No additives or preservatives
This Package Includes :
- Sliced Strawberries (28 Servings)
- Sliced Bananas (20 Servings)
- Sliced Peaches (26 Servings)
- Diced Apples (26 Servings)
- Whole Raspberries (28 Servings)
- Whole Blueberries (22 Servings)
PLEASE NOTE: Under our Limited Return Policy, survival food cannot be returned.
|What's in the box||(1) Lindon Farms 150 Tropical Freeze Dried Fruits|