Statement of Work
What you need to do prior to the Contractors arrival:
• Verify that your Product shipment is complete and has arrived in good condition before arranging for an On-Site Service appointment
• Ensure that a person 18 years or older is at the On-Site Services job site during the time of installation
• Pets and obstructions should be removed from the On-Site Service area
What the Contractors will do as part of this Statement of Work:
• Survey the job-site and recommend installation as allowed by the current configuration of electrical circuits and floor plan for installation of a new wireless alarm system
• Upon your approval and agreement to the plan the Contractor will unpack the wireless kit and inspect it
• Install one control panel to an existing outlet at location. Will then install one motion detector, remote and 3 wireless window contacts
• Program and verify operation
• Remove any trash to a location you approve on the premises, and will perform a thorough cleanup
Out of Scope Work:
The following additional On-Site Services are sometimes required, but not commonly enough to include them and charge you as part of the Statement of Work. If any of these additional services are determined to be needed, you will be given the opportunity to accept or decline prior to the additional services being sold and provided by the Contractor. The Contractor will call in your request for additional On-Site Services and payment for these additional services will be made by you over the phone.
• Items not included in the package purchased
• Adding existing devices or reprogramming them
• Addition of existing or additional items not included in the kit
• Rewiring or changes to existing circuits
• Reprogramming to other devices, stations and circuits
• Resolving issues related to misuse of device, or issues with other devices
• Painting, staining, drywall or plastering
• Acquiring permits
• Return trips
• The contractor will provide written estimates for all out of scope work which will require your approval
Closing/Concluding your On-Site Services:When the Contractor has completed the On-Site Services, you will be asked to sign an On-Site Services Completion Form and to take a brief survey.Professional and Personable Contractors: • A certified Contractor who works in your community will be providing all services to fulfill your order • Each Contractor is recruited from within the industry, and has extensive experience with assembling greenhouses • Each Contractor has full on-site support to ensure the best assembly service possible, and has fulfilled a credentialing process specific to the work performed • Contractors are background checked, and are required to be appropriately licensed, certified, bonded, insured, and qualified to perform assembly services for which they are assignedWhen a Contractor is assigned to your order, they will contact you to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. Weekend appointments may be available.
You are entitled to a full refund of your install purchase, if you cancel your On-Site Service appointment more than one business day prior to the Contractor’s scheduled appointment time to provide On-Site Services.
All On-Site Services contained herein are sold to you, and performed by the Contractors. You and the Contractor are the buyer and seller. This transaction is being facilitated through Velexo, a Software Enabled Services company, by both parties using the Velexo Solution. The retailer whom you are buying your products from also uses the Velexo Solution. By using the Velexo solution and buying On-Site Services from the Contractor, you agree to Velexo’s Universal Terms and Conditions located at www.velexo.com/utc. These UTCs are distinct and different than the terms and conditions of the retailer you buy your products from.