This Ademco Honeywell alarm offers hardwired expansion, graphic keypad support, two wire smoke detectors, scheduling options and a host of user features. This gives you the most security for your dollar.
There are also six on-board hardwired zones standards. The Kit4 improves upon the features of Kit3 with the addition of the 5881ENM wireless receiver. You will definitely be able to make your home or business more secure with this alarm kit. The features that are included help you have the best security possible.
The features for the Ademco Vista Talking Wireless Alarm includes, 6 hardwire zones, which is expandable up to 32 zones total, 16 wireless zones, 50 event log viewable at the keypad with time/date stamp, and 32 user codes. These features all help with security in different ways.
The hardwire zones will give you a way to secure all the areas of your home or business that are vulnerable. So, it doesn't matter how big your property is, you will have peace of mind knowing that you have the best security available today. The 16 wireless zones are a great way to cover areas that can't be secured with hardwires. This will allow you to secure not only your house, or the building where your business is, but also all of the areas outside that are vulnerable.
Having a way to record the different zones and what happens in them is important in case there is ever a problem with a crime happening. You will be able to look at the log and see what time and date the crime occurred. Then you can give this information to the proper authorities. Knowing about the features is important because you can see how this kit will secure your home or business, but you also need to know what is included in this kit.
The Ademco Vista Talking Wireless Alarm kit 4 includes, Vista 15P control panel, 6160V talking Alpha keypad, 5881ENM wireless receiver, Aurora motion detector, Wave2 Indoor siren, 12 volt 4AH battery, 16.5 volt transformer, and a cam lock. All of these things will let you set everything up so that you have the best protection possible.
The motion detector will sense any motion around your property and when it is detected, the alarm will sound. This will set off the indoor siren alerting anyone present that there is possible danger. This will give you time to call for help or get everyone to safety. Plus, when the siren sounds indoors, it will also scare off the burglar and if it doesn't then others will be alerted and will call for help if you can't.
The Ademco Vista Talking Wireless Alarm will definitely provide your home or business with the best security possible. You want to make sure that you do everything you can to protect your family and property because you never know when the unthinkable will happen. So, don't delay, get this alarm kit to help you make your home, or business as secure as it can be.
- IP alarm reporting and uploading/ downloading capability for Internet and Intranet use via 7845i, 7845i-ENT, 7845GSMR or 7845i-GSM
- Six on-board hardwired zones
- 16 hardwired expansion zones totalling 22
- 26 wireless expansion zones
- Supports two graphic touchscreen keypads
- Eight independent keyfob zones allow wireless keys to be programmed without using any of the 26 zones
- Eight output devices
- Relays (Model 4204 Relay Modules, or 4229 Expansion Module), and/or
- X-10(R) devices (when used with a 1361X10 Transformer)
- Two low current on-board trigger outputs
- 50 Event Log viewable at system keypads with time/date stamp
- 32 system user codes
- Two installer configurable zone types allows the installer to "create custom zone types" by assigning all zone attributes
- Multiple actions on output devices depending on system "state" - Turns light off when system arms
- Turns same lights on when system disarms
- Flashes same lights when system is in alarm
- Built-in phone line cut monitor with programmable delay and annunciation options
- Display on system keypads
- Trigger local sounders
- Trigger system bell
- Supports four-wire and up to 16 two-wire smokes
- Works with Sentrol CleanMe(TM) maintenance signal
Valuable End-User Features:
- Now viewable on system keypads:
- Exit countdown
- Time and date display - Event log
- Auto keypad backlighting on entry
- Keyswitch arming
- Programmable macro buttons and single-button arming
- A variety of wireless remote controls for single-button operation
- User Scheduling
- Automatically activates X-10 and relays at programmed times
- Latchkey reports to pagers
- Auto arm/disarm
- "User access" time windows
- Supports up to two numeric pagers
- VIP Module allows system control from any touchtone phone
- Chime by zone
Security Dealer Features:
- Automatic System Load Shed
- During extended AC power fail, the system battery will be disconnected to prevent irreversible battery failure. Reduces service calls to replace batteries.
- Dynamic Signaling
- Reduces redundant reporting to the central station when multiple reporting methods are used; i.e. digital dialer and AlarmNet Radio
|What's in the box||(1) Vista 15P Control Panel
(1) 6162V Talking Alpha Keypad
(1) 5881ENM Wireless Receiver
(1) Aurora Motion Detector
(1) Wave2 Indoor Siren
(1) 12 Volt 4AH Battery
(1) 16.5 Volt Transformer
(1) Cam Lock
- I have probably installed over 300 of the Vita 15's, and nothing ...Review by name withheld
Although the wireless systems are a bit easier to install, being that the alarm is an all-in-one system (keypad AND alarm), they just can't do what the wired/wireless systems such as these can; Such as the ability to install as many hard wired or wireless keypads you want. also, these will ACTUALLY keep you safe. With an all-in-one system, all the perp would have to do is be strong enough the rip the system off the wall, and tear the wires out the back before the 30 seconds or more is up...
With a vista, they would have to locate the closet first (Sorta tough), try to pry the locked door off (which is just about impossible), and then tear all the wires AND battery out. By then the alarm would have sent a signal for sure, especially if you have a cell unit attached. (Posted on 7/8/11)
- Excellent quality product and install was fun. Instructions ...Review by Harley
I expect no issues with this kit. I added three additional aurora motion sensors and slim line wireless door sensors and it performs wonderfully. Be sure to change your default installer code and create a unique master code (do not set them to the same code) during your setup after setting your keypad address. You don't want to lock yourself out of the system! :)
(Posted on 1/17/11)