ULT-TOTAL - Honeywell V20P Total Connect Ultimate Kit
This is the ultimate Total Connect kit. It has everything you could possibly want right down to an additional high-end keypad to security signs and decals. It quite simply doesn't get any better than this.
The high capacity, V20P-TOTAL (Vista) panel features up to 48 zones of protection, Internet uploading/downloading, graphic keypad support and dual partitions. The system gives you the ability to send alarm signals and upload/download via an Internet Protocol (IP), improving the speed at which information can be delivered to and from the control panel. Some of the features of the V20P control panel include -
- IP alarm reporting and uploading/downloading capability for Internet and Intranet use via 7845i, 7845i-ENT, 7845GSMR or 7845i-GSM
- Supports four graphic touchscreen keypads
- Wireless keys can be programmed without using zones
- Eight on-board hardwired zones standard (15 when Zone Doubling feature is used)
- 40 hardwire expansion zones
- 40 wireless expansion zones
- Two low current on-board trigger outputs
- 100 Event Log viewable at system keypads with time/date stamp
- 48 system user codes assignable to either partition
- Expandable to 48 total zones when used with hardwired and/or wireless expansion modules
- Two independent partitions plus a common partition
- Global Arming from any system keypad
- Go to function to view or operate one partition from the other
- Separate partition account numbers
- 16 output devices
- Relays (Model 4204 Relay Modules, or 4229 Expansion Module), and/or X-10(R) devices (when used with a 4300 Transformer)
- Four installer-configurable zone types allows the installer to create custom zone types by assigning all zone attributes
- Supports four-wire and up to 16 two-wire smokes
- Works with Sentrol CleanMe(TM) maintenance signal
- Multiple actions on output devices depending on system state
- Turns lights off when system arms
- Turns the same light on when system disarms
- Flashes same lights when system is in alarm
- Built-in phone line cut monitor with programmable delay and annunciation options
- Display on system keypads
- Trigger local sounders
- Trigger system bell
Security Dealer Features
- Automatic System Load Shed
- During extended AC power fail, the system battery will be disconnected to prevent irreversible battery failure. Reduces service calls to replace batteries.
- Dynamic Signaling
- Reduces redundant reporting to the central station when multiple reporting methods are used; i.e. digital dialer and AlarmNet radio
Valuable End-User Features
- Viewable on system keypads:
- Exit countdown
- Time and date display*
- Event log*
- Auto keypad backlighting on entry
- Keyswitch arming
- Programmable macro buttons and single-button arming
- Supports a variety of wireless remote controls for single-button operation
- User Scheduling
- Automatically activates X-10 and relays at programmed times
- Latchkey reports to pagers
- Auto arm/disarm
- "User access" time windows
- Supports up to four end-user numeric pagers
- VIP Module allows system control from any touchtone phone
- Chime by zone
- Requires custom alpha keypad
In addition, this ultimate Total Connect kit at Home Security Store includes one 6160RF keypad. This Ademco Honeywell Alpha Keypad is a fully functioning keypad with wireless capabilities that make it a simple to use solution for anyone unable or unwilling to deal with the burden of a hardwired-setup. Meant for use with VISTA control panels, the keypad-which comes in a sleek, white design that proves unobtrusive within any home's decorative aesthetic-is used to identify security system status' while featuring soft-touch keys that are labeled with simple user-friendly commands, and which even illuminate during the night for easy visibility. Read more on this keypad.
This kit also includes three 5816WMWH - Ademco Honeywell Wireless Door Window Transmitter with Magnet. This two zone transmitter has both built-in magnetic reed switches and wired closed circuit contact loop. The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installations.
And no security system is complete without a motion sensor. Because our beloved pets are often left at home while we're away working for the day, however, it's important for a motion sensor to be able to distinguish between a real burglar and the family dog. The 5800PIR-RES Honeywell Wireless Pet Immune Motion Sensor does just that. The 5800PIR-RES is able to detect animals as large as 80 lbs, this unit will ensure that your alarm system will be virtually immune to false alarms. Additionally, it's range is pretty impressive too!-able to detect motion within a 35' x 40' radius.
Like we said, this kit has everything. The 5804 Four Button Wireless Keyfob is similar in size to a remote car alarm key. The 5804 wireless key offers many of the features of a traditional keypad with convenient fingertip control including four completely programmable buttons, user replaceable, long-life lithium batteries recessed keys, and remote operation of lights and appliances.
The Ultimate Total Connect kit includes the GSMV as well. Remote control of your home security system is now made possible and easy with the GSMV - Ademco Honeywell Digital Cellular Communicator. The GSMV communicator can be integrated into your home security system using compatible Honeywell Series control panels, and allows full access into your system from a computer or web-enabled smartphone (iPhone, Blackberry, etc.) via a website. Read more about this particular GSMV.
And finally, the ULT-TOTAL also includes the WAVE-2 - Ademco Two Tone Siren, RJ31X jack & cord, and security sign, stake, solar light, and 8 decals.
|What's in the box||
(1) Vista 20P Control Panel
- As a do-it yourself person, with a little study on this alarm ...Review by Richard