LYNXTOUCH-TOTAL - Honeywell Lynx Touch Total Connect Starter Kit
The LYNXTOUCH-TOTAL is a Honeywell Total Connect kit sold only at HomeSecurityStore.com. It has everything you need to get your security system started, including the keypad/control panel, GSM module, three door/window transmitters and one motion detector.
This kit is made up of the L5100PK - Ademco Honeywell Lynx Touch Wireless Alarm panel featuring one of the most technologically advanced control panels on the market. With its sleek design and bright 4.7 inch color graphic touchscreen, the Lynx Touch provides total control of your system through a simple and easy-to-use interface.
Again, this kit comes complete with 3 Door/Window Transmitters, 1 powerful PIR Motion Detector, and a convenient wireless Key Remote for controlling your system. Already then the system is equipped to offer burglary protection for your space or home. Conveniently, however, the LYNXTOUCH - TOTAL can support up to 64 total zones (1 hardwire, 2-48 wireless, 49-64 keyfobs). This means that additional sensors-be they motion or smoke detectors, carbon monoxide sensors, and other emergency accessories - can be integrated into your system to provide the most all-around protection possible in your home, regardless of size.
The Lynx Touch keypad is user-friendly and menu driven, featuring easy to understand icons, quick accurate programming, and four dedicated keys for control of everyday functions. When the system is triggered, the touchscreen will display the zone and description of all system occurrences, as well as initiate the appropriate alarms. The Lynx Touch features a built-in sounder which will sound during alarms and trouble, which is nice because you won't need to buy an additional siren for the system. Furthermore, the unit features a built-in speaker that announces system status, so you won't have to be directly near the unit to be informed of the problem. The unit can store up to 128 events.
The GSMVLP5-4G is a communication module which provides wireless communication with the AlarmNet network for backup delivery of alarm and other messages to the monitoring central station. It also supports voice communications between the control panel and the Central Station.
This communication module transmits signals via the AlarmNet-G network (GSM cellular network), using GPRS and forwards them to your Central Station. If the GPRS network is unavailable, the GSMVLP5-4G will attempt to send the transmission via SMS.
- (Optional) Integrated Z-Wave(R) providing control and integration of
- Door locks
- Scenes, schedules and rules
- Local, automatic and remote control via Total Connect
Please Note: Z-Wave features requires L5100-Z-Wave Communication Module (sold separately).
- Push/Pull content through AlarmNet(R)/Total Connect
- Weather (one day and five day forecasts)
- Dealer/Central station messages (pay your bill, sales opportunities, community news)
- End-user requests for sales or service
- Wi-Fi support
- Alarm communication and lifestyle messaging via the user's router/IP connection
- Enables the mobile entertainment device
- Android(TM)T Mobile Internet Device with L5100 Connect
- Same functions and GUI as the L5100
- Can be wall mounted
- Can be portable
- Optional wall mount not included
- 4.7" color graphic touchscreen
- Resolution 470 x 256 pixels
- 16.7 million colors
- Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface
- Easy to understand icons
- Menu driven navigation
- Quick accurate programming
- Four dedicated keys for everyday functions
- Advanced Protection Logic - With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is damaged during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using Honeywell GSM and IP communicators.
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Family message center (for user recorded messages)
- Works with Total Connect - Event notification is easy to set and is changeable by the user
- Voice chime by zone
- Automatic stay arming
- Remote phone control
- Speaker phone operation
- 16 programmable reminders
- "Follow me" reminder and system announcements; users can be notified by phone of reminders and system events. Supports two end-user phone numbers.
- 16 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 14 Secondary, including Duress and Babysitter)
- Three panic functions
- Wall or desk mount
- Viewable event log stores up to 128 events
- Case tamper
- Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
- RF jam detection
- Quick Exit feature enables users to leave the premises for a brief time without disarming system
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Real-time clock display
Zones and Devices
- One hardwired zone
- Up to 64 zones (48 programmable plus 16 keyfob zones)
- Supports wireless bidirectional keypads
- GSMVLP5-4G GSM radio option
- ILP5 Internet module option
- Wi-Fi module option
- Internal RJ31X option
- Programmable trigger output
Integrated Z-Wave(R) Support
- Up to three thermostats
- Four door locks
- 40 devices (lights, switches and lamp modules)
- 20 scenes
- 20 rules (event based actions)
- 20 schedules (time based actions)
- IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio
- Supports alarm reporting
- Four wireless mobile entertainment devices supported
- 4G GSM radio - protocol supports 2G, 3G and 4G on AT&T network
- ADEMCO Contact ID Reporting (four or 10 digit account numbers)
- SIA Format Reporting
- Internet central station communication with ILP5 or Wi-Fi module
- GSM cellular central station communication with GSMVLP5-4G
- IP communications with GSM back-up using L5100-WIFI with GSMVLP5-4G
- Touch activated radio registration
- GSM radio signal strength display
- Two-way voice communication over telephone line or GSM with GSMVLP5-4G
- Honeywell Total Connect(TM) Remote Services including iPhone(R), iPad(R), BlackBerry(R) and Android(TM), using GSMVLP5-4G or ILP5 or Wi-Fi board*
- Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren
- Steady output for burglary/panic
- Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms
- Long range radio/audio alarm verification
- Options stored in EEROM
- Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via
- capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module
- Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes
- Programming options selected from allowable list
- Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up
- Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705 or 300-04065 (300-04063 in Canada)
- Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc.
- Operating temperature: 32deg. F - 122deg. F (0deg. C - 50deg. C)
6.1" H x 8.5" W x 1.8" D
(15.5cm H x 21.5cm W x 4.5cm D)
*Apple(R), iPhone, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Free apps available for Apple(R) iPhone and iPad, BlackBerry and Android devices. iPhone and iPad apps available in Apple's iTunes(R) App StoreSM. Android app available at Android Market. Total Connect(TM) subscribers can download the BlackBerry app by logging into their accounts. Requires Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
(3) 5816 Door/Window Transmitters
Two zone transmitter with both built-in magnetic reed switches and wired closed circuit contact loop.
The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installations.
With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5800 Series has the best performance of any transmitters available today.
- Features a standard white plastic case. Brown cases available in packs of three (5816BR).
- Dimensions: 3-1/16" H x 1-9/16" W x 1-3/16" D
(1) 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector
Motion sensors come in different shapes and sizes, but few are as compact and yet as sophisticated as the Honeywell Wireless Pet Immune Motion Sensor.
No security system is complete without a motion sensor, as this is what's going to detect unwanted intruders within your home. Because our beloved pets are often left at home while we're away working for the day, however, it's important for a motion sensor to be able to distinguish between a real burglar and the family dog.
Luckily, the 5800PIR-RES features just that. Able to detect animals as large as 80 lbs, this unit will ensure that your alarm system will be virtually immune to false alarms. Additionally, it's range is pretty impressive too!—able to detect motion within a 35' x 40' radius, this unit won't let anything go undetected!
Beause the 5800PIR-RES is half the size of previous Honeywell motion sensors, it's ideal for placing in virtually any part of the room without looking unpleasant. You can also paint the unit any color of your choosing to make sure it matches with the interior of your home!
- Range: 35' x 40' (11m x 12m)
- Battery Life: up to 5 years
- Animal Immunity: 80 lbs
- Operating Temp: 14° to 131°F
(1) 5834-4 - Ademco Honeywell 4 Button Wireless Keyfob
This is an attractive, easy-to-use wireless key remote that enables security system control for the L5000PK - Ademco Honeywell Lynx Touch Wireless Alarm Kit.
- 4 buttons with 8 programmable functions
- Tactile keys and LED indication that the transmission was sent
- Icons for simple, easy-to-understand functions
- Supports both standard and high-security encrypted modes
- User replaceable, long-life lithium batteries
- Compatible with Honeywell's 5800 Series wireless products
|What's in the box||
(1) L5100 LYNX Touch
Write Your Own Review
|Dimensions||8.5" W x 6" H x 1.875" D|
|Voltage Input||9 Vdc from plug-in 2.7A power supply|
|Rechargeable Backup Battery||Nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2 Vdc|
|Formats Supported||ADEMCO Contact ID® Reporting, 10 characters/sec., DTMF (TouchTone) Data Tones, 1400/2300Hz Handshake, 1400Hz Kissoff.
SIA/DCS Format, 2225Hz Handshake, Data Tones, 2025/2235Hz, baud
|Line Seize||Double Pole|
|ACTA Registration No.||US: AC3AL05BL5000|
|Hardwire Zone||2K ohms, End of Line Resistor (EOLR), 200 ohms max wire resistance, dry contacts only|
|Trigger Output||1k ohms to ground when closed (output low) 3ma|
|Display||4.7" color graphic touchscreen
|System Features||Works with Total Connect 2.0 -Event notification is easy to set and is changeable by the user
Voice announcement of system and zone status
Family message center (for user recorded messages)
Energy savings—with the optional Z-Wave Bridge, LYNX Touch can set back Z-Wave thermostats based upon arming away or disarming
Voice chime by zone
Automatic stay arming
Remote phone control
Speaker phone operation
16 programmable reminders
"Follow me" reminder and system announcements; users can be notified by phone of reminders and system events. Supports two end-user phone numbers.
16 user codes (Installer, Master, Babysitter, Duress, 14 Secondary)
Three panic functions
Wall or desk mount
Viewable event log stores up to 128 events
Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
RF jam detection
Quick Exit feature enables users to leave the premises for a brief time without disarming system
Hinged cover for easy installation
Real-time clock display
|Case||Features a standard white plastic case that is easy to open|
|Dimensions||3-1/16" H x 1-9/16" W x 1-3/16" D|
|Wireless||Compatible with 5800 wireless technology|
|Zones||Includes two unique zones|
|Magnet||Use with 5899 magnet|
|Unit Dimensions||2.25" x 1.25" x 0.5" (57mm x 31.75mm x 12.7mm)|
|Battery||User replaceable, long-life lithium batteries: 3V, 210mAh, Maxell CR2032, Duracell DL2032|
|Functions||Four buttons with eight programmable functions|
|Transmission Indication||Tactile keys and LED indication that the transmission was sent|
|Encryption||Supports both Standard and High-Security Encrypted modes|
|Compatability||Compatible with Honeywell's 5800 Series wireless products|
|Power: Battery (included)||1 x 3 V, Lithium
|Battery Life||5 years (typical)|
|RF Frequency||345 MHZ|
|Operating Temperature||14° to 131°F (-10° to 55° C)|
|Relative Humidity||95% max.|
|Detectable Walk Rate||0.7 – 7ft/Sec. (0.2 – 2.0/Sec.)|
|Temperature Compensation||Advanced Dual Slope|
|15 mA, standby
300mA, average transmit
1.6A peak transmit, 25% duty cycle
|Current||83 mA, 100 Base T with traffic
42 mA, 10 Base T with traffic