Honeywell LYNX Touch 7000 Control System
The Honeywell LYNX Touch 7000 Control System is your ultimate security solution. Featuring a vibrant 7" touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts, this innovative system is poised to meet all of your home security and automation needs. HomeSecurityStore.com is pleased to offer this powerful unit at a price you won't find anywhere else, so order yours today.
For Residential and commercial Security
This system supports one hardwired zone and 80 programmable wireless zones, as well as an additional 24 wireless zones dedicated to key fobs. The system is Wi-Fi enabled, capable of managing a wealth of broadband cellular communications including two-way voice. And thanks to the addition of Advanced Protection Logic™ (APL) technology, the system is virtually tamper-proof. Even if a burglar attempts to disable the system, alarm communications can still be sent. And if you want to add a bit of surveillance, the system supports up to 4 cameras for on-presence video viewing (requires a compatible Honeywell Total Connect video product).
Z-Wave® Automation Capabilities
The LYNX Touch 7000 uses the Z-Wave communication standard for complete home automation. Z-Wave certified installers can integrate security, lighting, thermostats, water valves, locks, and much more into your system – all of which are accessible at the touch of a button. And when you opt for Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services, you can even control most of these appliances from your PC, smartphone or tablet.
Garage Door Control
In addition to automating your major appliances, you can also control up to four garage doors from your system. With the help of Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services and working entrapment protection for your garage, you can view and monitor your garage door status at all times. Control the door remotely, and set your own scenes, rules, and schedules as part of your home automation configuration.
The LYNX Touch 7000 provides tornado and other emergency alerts for U.S. and Canadian residents, (this feature requires the Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package). In addition, you can receive traffic updates, news, and weather, all from the convenience of your touchpad.
With the LYNX Touch 7000, the customization options are almost endless. You can assign up to 10 different chimes to your various zones, program up to 48 user codes for personalized access, and maintain a log of up to 256 events. There are three panic functions, a Quick Exit Feature, and separate modes for Night Stay and Silent Exit. The Exit Error feature can even distinguish between a legitimate alarm and an exit alarm caused by a door mistakenly left open after the exit delay expires.
Order Yours Today
HomeSecurityStore.com carries the most sophisticated home security equipment at the lowest prices available. Order your LYNX Touch 7000 Control System today, and experience superior home security and automation, along with all the peace of mind that goes along with it. And if you have any questions about any of our products, please don't hesitate to ask.
- 4.7" color graphic touchscreen
- Resolution 470 x 256 pixels
- 16.7 million colors
- Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface
- Easy to understand icons
- Menu driven navigation
- Quick, accurate programming
- Two dedicated keys – for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing
- Integrated video: System supports one camera, which can be displayed on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support
- Alarm communication to AlarmNet® and lifestyle messaging via the user's Internet connection
- Two-way voice
- Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes®) and the app for Android (available on Google Play™)
- Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of:
- Water valves
- Door locks
- Scenes, schedules and rules
- Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect
- Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts)
- Emergency alerts (tornadoes) – requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package
- Dealer/central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news)
- End-user requests for sales or service
- Advanced Protection Logic™ technology – With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using Honeywell GSM and IP communicators.
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Family message center (for user recorded messages)
- Works with Honeywell Total Connect
- Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices
- Selected event notifications
- Voice chime by zone
- 10 selectable chime tones
- Automatic stay arming
- 32 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 30 Secondary, including Duress and Guest)
- Three panic functions
- Wall or desk mount
- Viewable event log stores up to 128 events
- Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
- Case tamper
- RF jam detection
- Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system
- Night Stay and Silent Exit modes
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Real-time clock display
- Garage Door Function
- Up to three garage doors per system
- Unique garage door icon
- View and monitor garage door status
- Auto-secure feature
- Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect
- Garage door control*
- Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules
- Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device
- Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- LYNX Connect† iOS app and app for Android
- Same functions and GUI as the L5200
Zones and Devices
- One hardwired zone
- Wireless zones – 64 programmable plus 16 dedicated to keyfobs
- Supports wireless bidirectional keypads
- Internal 4G GSM radio option
- Wi-Fi module option
- ILP5 Internet module option
- Programmable trigger output
* Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details. † LYNX Connect apps are available for a nominal fee in the Apple® iTunes® Store or Google Play Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
|What's in the box||(1) LYNX Touch 5200 All-In-One Home & Business Control System|