The Lynx Plus L3000 control is a self-contained, rechargeable wireless control/communicator that features easy installation and usage. A built-in speaker provides voice annunciation of system status along with voice descriptors of each zone. An internal module (if provided) allows the Lynx Plus Series to communicate with
the Central Station via the Internet.
• Real-time clock display and 2 line by 16 character alpha display
• Message center (for user recorded messages)
• Voice announcement of system and zone status
• Voice chime
• Alarm clock
• X10 scheduling
• Latch key reports
• Automatic stay arming
• Remote phone control
• Speaker phone operation
• “Follow me” reminder and system announcements
• 8 User Codes (Installer, Master, 5 Secondary, Duress)
• 3 Panic Functions
Zones and Devices
• 1 Hardwire zone
• Up to 24 Wireless zones (5800 Series transmitters)
• Up to 16 Wireless button zones
• Up to 8 Powerline carrier devices
• Supports wireless keypads
• Ademco Low Speed
• Ademco Express
• Ademco Contact ID
• Internet central station communication
• GSM cellular central station communication
• Two-way voice communication Supports AlarmNet remote services
• Built-in sounder
• Bell output (120mA max.)
• Steady output for burglary/panic
• Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms
• Long range radio/audio alarm verification
• Options stored in EEROM
• Can be downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass downloader software and specified HAYES-compatible modem or via capable GSM or IP communications module
• Voice prompt programming mode
• Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
• Event log stores up to 84 events
• Macro/ 1-button paging
• RF jam detection
• Compatible with encrypted (high-security) devices
• Primary Power: K10145WH or K10145X10 plug-in transformer, 110VAC to 9VAC, 25VA output (K10145CN in Canada)
• Backup battery: Rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.7Vdc.
|What's in the box||
(1) Honeywell Lynx Plus L3000 Control
Write Your Own Review
Physical: 8-3/4” W x 6-3/4” H x 1-3/4” D
Electrical: VOLTAGE INPUT: 9VAC from plug-in 25VA transformer.
RECHARGEABLE BACKUP BATTERY: Nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.7Vdc.
ALARM SOUNDER: Bell = 6-14VDC, 120mA max (e.g., ADEMCO’s WAVE2EX).
ADEMCO Express, 10 characters/sec, DTMF (TouchTone) Data Tones, 1400/2300Hz ACK, 1400Hz KISSOFF.
ADEMCO Contact ID® Reporting, 10 characters/sec., DTMF (TouchTone) Data Tones, 1400/2300Hz ACK, 1400Hz KISSOFF.
ADEMCO Low Speed, 10 pulses/sec, 1900Hz Data Tone, 1400Hz ACK/KISSOFF.
Radionics/SESCOA, 20 pulses/sec, 1800Hz Data Tone, 2300Hz ACK/KISSOFF. Can report 0–9, B–F.
Line Seize: Double Pole
Ringer Equivalence: 0.6B
FCC Registration No.: 5GBUSA-25623-AL-E